Hybrid Therapies Sales Manager - Seattle
We foster a culture of inclusion by embracing diverse experiences and individuals where everyone’s authentic self is welcome. We offer supporting programs and resources that provide enriching and equitable opportunities for each person to contribute professionally and personally.
What You Can Expect to do Day to Day
The Hybrid Therapies Sales Manager is responsible for the adoption and program development of AtriCure’s Hybrid Therapies procedures and left atrial appendage technologies used in cardiac surgical procedures. Key areas of focus include internal and external cross teams collaborating plus prospecting, qualifying, and closing direct business sales in the cardiothoracic operating room, EP Lab, and related departments within the hospitals.
- Develop, implement and execute a strategic sales plan for designated territory to achieve assigned targets
- Schedule and meet with top hospital administration to present tools and initiatives highlighting AtriCure products, and clinical approaches.
- Promote, establish and support Centers of Excellence for appropriate hospital facilities.
- Collaborate with sales leadership and the cardiac surgery franchise sales teams to cross-functionally coordinate activities and targeting and to implement and execute strategies to achieve corporate sales goals.
- Continually identify new customers, contacts and opportunities
- Work with marketing to share industry news and trends and receive feedback of the same
- Attend industry trade shows and events as needed
- Manage your territory and track customer activity
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree required or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Specific knowledge and selling experience related to cardiac surgical ablation systems highly preferred
- Electrophysiology (EP) experience is highly preferred
- Must have successful track record with sales quota achievement
- Must have strong clinical and technical aptitude
- Ability to travel approximately 25% or more depending on territory
- Ability to pass account and hospital credentialing processes
What We Offer in Return
- Competitive Salary plus monthly bonus/commission
- Car allowance, gas and cell phone reimbursement, expense account
- Health care (medical, dental, vision, health savings account) and wellness programs (onsite fitness center or gym discounts)
- 401K retirement savings plus match
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO): We encourage your community and philanthropic involvement
- Extended Parental Leave
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Base salary for this position is expected to be between $90,000 and $110,000, not including commissions. Actual compensation for each employee will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law. This role is also eligible for other benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, stock awards, vehicle allowance, travel expenses, cell phone reimbursement, etc.
- Job Family Hybrid Therapies Sales Team
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Non Manager