Regional Sales Manager - Netherlands
Regional Sales Manager - Netherlands
We foster a culture of inclusion by embracing diverse experiences and individuals where everyone’s authentic self is welcome. We offer supporting programs and resources that provide enriching and equitable opportunities for each person to contribute professionally and personally.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing direct business sales in cardiac operating and related departments within hospitals throughout the Netherlands. This role must be able to train and support the surgeon and their staff in various procedures and provide support in the O.R. and during follow-up patient care as required. This position requires excellent relationship management, teamwork, and strategic planning with the Product Development team.
Who are you?
- You are looking for a growing international company within the Medical Device industry.
- You work well independently but able to be part of a team.
- You are positive and constructive in life, and you focus on the opportunities that are available.
- Your are based within any area of the Netherlands and are willing to travel domesticly
What will you be doing:
- Develop, implement, and execute a strategic sales plan for designated territory to achieve assigned targets
- Continually identify new customers, contacts, and opportunities
- Increase penetration and adoption within existing accounts to build upon and grow the base business
- Work closely with the Area Director to implement and execute strategies to achieve corporate sales goals
- Work with marketing to share industry news and trends and receive feedback of the same
- Attend industry trade shows and events as needed
- Manage your territory and track customer activity
- Responsible for understanding and satisfying the requirements for obtaining access to a hospital, healthcare system, or other client site
- Used to work inside the OR environment
A little about yourself:
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Specific knowledge and selling experience related to cardiac surgical ablation systems highly preferred
- Must have successful track record with sales quota achievement
- Must have strong clinical and technical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate must enjoy and excel at personal relationship building.
- Problem-solving / trouble-shooting skills
- Must be confident, goal oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Must have strong and proven relationship building skills
- Computer experience with Microsoft programs such as PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to travel 70-80% depending on location
- Fluent in Dutch & English
What do we offer:
With AtriCure, you'll get the opportunity to work with a team that is passionately dedicated to improving the lives of patients with Atrial Fibrillation worldwide. It is also a company that will invest in your professional development to help you grow and be successful in your role.
In addition, AtriCure also provides:
- The chance to work with an international team with more than 20 different nationalities, with 100 international employees (on-site and in the field) which makes it a dynamic place to work.
- The offer includes a competitive base salary, performance-based bonus plan, training and development opportunities, 28 days annual paid leave, 2 days’ volunteer time off, mental health support benefit, company car or car allowance, and dynamic company events.
- Please apply through LinkedIn or on our website. We would like to get to know you better so please feel free to share ample information about yourself
- Once we have your application, our International Recruiter will contact you to find out more about your background and your expectations.
- The next steps include a meeting with the hiring manager to focus on key information about the role and to potential fit into the team. If this round is successful, you will get to meet a few of our team members to give you diverse perspectives about AtriCure.
- After all the interviews, we conduct reference checks to help us make the final decision.
- Job Family Cardiac Sales Team
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Non Manager
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 70