Sales Support Representative, EMEA
Sales Support Representative, EMEA
We foster a culture of inclusion by embracing diverse experiences and individuals where everyone’s authentic self is welcome. We offer supporting programs and resources that provide enriching and equitable opportunities for each person to contribute professionally and personally.
The Sales Support Representative is responsible for all AtriCure sales representative and territory support activities. Will work directly with hospitals purchasing and administrative teams as well as distributors, supporting the sale of our products.
Who are You?
- You are looking for a growing international company within the Medical Device industry.
- You work well independently but as part of a team.
- You are positive and constructive in life, and you focus on the opportunities that are available.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the majority of hospital communication related to customer order processingin accordance with internal SOX and auditing requirements.
- Supports the sales reps with customer quotes and follow up
- Coordinates all customer agreements
- Assists sales rep with hospital registrations and administration in AtriCure System
- Manages the sales rep trunk stock program and responsible for quarterly reconciliations and compliance
- Supports sales team with other administrative tasks
A little about yourself:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English and professional communication skills in French and/or German are a MUST.
- A minimum of two years of previous experience in sales support, account management, or other related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ERP system (MS Dynamics GP or comparable ERP)
- Self-starter and high level of proactiveness and taking initiative.
- Eye for detail, organized and accurate.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced multitasking environment.
- Ability to prioritize various duties and multitask as required.
- Ability to successfully work with others.
What we offer:
With AtriCure, you'll get the opportunity to work with a team that is passionately dedicated to improving the lives of patients with Atrial Fibrillation worldwide. It is also a company that will invest in your professional development to help you grow and be successful in your role.
In addition, AtriCure also provides:
- The chance to work with an international team with more than 20 different nationalities, with 90 international employees (on-site and in the field) which makes it a dynamic place to work.
- The offer includes a competitive base salary, performance-based bonus plan, training and development opportunities, 28 days’ annual paid leave, 2 days’ volunteer time off, mental health support benefit, transportation/car allowance with first class accommodation on public transport, and dynamic company events.
- Please apply through LinkedIn or on our website. We would like to get to know you better so please feel free to share ample information about yourself and why you are interested in working with us.
- Once we have your application, our International Recruiter will contact you to find out more about your background and your expectations.
- The next steps include a meeting with the hiring manager to focus on key information about the role and to potential fit into the team. If this round is successful, you will get to meet a few of our team members to give you diverse perspectives about AtriCure.
- After all the interviews, we conduct reference checks to help us make the final decision.
- Job Family Customer Service
- Job Function Sales Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Non Manager