Senior Risk and Insurance Analyst
Senior Risk and Insurance Analyst
AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Afib and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure’s Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of persistent Afib. AtriCure’s AtriClip® Left Atrial Appendage Exclusion System products are the most widely sold LAA management devices worldwide. AtriCure’s Hybrid AF™ Therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that provides a lasting solution for long-standing persistent Afib patients. AtriCure’s cryoICE cryoSPHERE® probe is cleared for temporary ablation of peripheral nerves to block pain, providing pain relief in cardiac and thoracic procedures. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
We foster a culture of inclusion by embracing diverse experiences and individuals where everyone’s authentic self is welcome. We offer supporting programs and resources that provide enriching and equitable opportunities for each person to contribute professionally and personally.
AtriCure is looking for an experienced Senior Analyst, Risk Management and Insurance, reporting to the Senior Director of Risk Management. This position will participate in maintaining the corporate insurance portfolio at AtriCure. In addition, this position will assist in maturing and managing the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) programs, practices, and reporting to efficiently minimize risk to the organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Participate in the insurance renewal application processes and be a liaison with the broker during the two annual renewal cycles for Director & Officer, Cyber, and Property & Casualty global coverages.
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to gather the required information in support of the annual applications.
- Participate in research related to risk topics that may impact coverage, such as dependent business interruption, cybersecurity, property risks, etc.
- Provide general department support and communication for internal stakeholders related to corporate insurance, such as requests for certificates, contract language clarification about coverage, auto accident support and claims, and general information requests.
- Maintain catalog of policies, certificates, risk research, claims, and inquiry resolution.
- Maintain annual Policy digest.
- Review policy wording to ensure accuracy.
- Process and document annual premium and fee payments.
- Maintain written SOPs documenting the annual insurance processes.
Enterprise Risk Management Program:
- Participate in the routine ERM quarterly review process by scheduling stakeholder meetings and recording results within our ERM system in conjunction with our Enterprise Risk Manager.
- Assist with conducting thorough assessments of potential risks associated with various business operations.
- Analyze historical data and industry trends to identify emerging risks and opportunities.
- Provide recommendations based on data analysis in support of strategic corporate objectives.
- Become proficient and maintain the ERM electronic system documenting the quarterly reviews.
- Participate in other risk initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Five (5) years broad experience in risk management
- Experience working with insurance brokers or insurance industry
- Ability to recognize problems, recommend solutions, and collaboratively implement changes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software (Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize, organize and work effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong follow-up skills to manage multiple tasks with an ability to prioritize.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with and communicate confidently with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key business partners and functions including Legal, Privacy, Information Technology, and Finance.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to collect, synthesize, and interpret information from multiple sources.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as effectively collaborate with others.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution in Risk Management, Business Administration, Project Management
- Prior work experience in the medical device/pharm/biotech industries
- Familiar with information asset management concepts
- Project/Change management skills
- Ability to regularly walk, sit, or stand as needed
- Ability to occasionally bend and push/pull as needed
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
AtriCure has a variety of benefits available for US based employees and their families. Examples include Medical & Dental beginning day 1 of employment, 401K plus match, 20 days of paid Parental Leave, in addition to maternity leave, for new moms and dads, Volunteer Time off, Pet Insurance, and more. Corporate-based employees also have full access to our on-site fitness center and cafeteria. To see a complete list of our benefits, please visit our careers website: https://www.atricure.com/benefits AtriCure participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity of and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here https://www.e-verify.gov/ AtriCure is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides Drug Free Workplaces. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, protected veteran status, status as an individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law(s).
- Job Family Compliance
- Job Function Legal
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Non Manager
- Min Hiring Rate $74,500.00
- Max Hiring Rate $122,900.00