Sales Training Associate- East
Sales Training Associate- East
Who We Are
AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Afib and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure’s Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of persistent Afib. AtriCure’s AtriClip® Left Atrial Appendage Exclusion System products are the most widely sold LAA management devices worldwide. AtriCure’s Hybrid AF™ Therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that provides a lasting solution for long-standing persistent Afib patients. AtriCure’s cryoICE cryoSPHERE® probe is cleared for temporary ablation of peripheral nerves to block pain, providing pain relief in cardiac and thoracic procedures. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
We foster a culture of inclusion by embracing diverse experiences and individuals where everyone’s authentic self is welcome. We offer supporting programs and resources that provide enriching and equitable opportunities for each person to contribute professionally and personally.
What is a Sales Training Associate?
The Sales Training Associate (STA) Program is a 9-12 month program designed to introduce new college graduates to the medical device industry and to establish a foundation necessary for a career in the competitive and rewarding medical device industry. Hired participants will have the opportunity to be part of the Sale Training Excellence Program and to learn from the Global Training and Education team, Sales Managers and Field Clinical Specialists in the field. Upon successfully completing the STA Program, the STA will be eligible to move into a clinical specialist or associate sales rep position within one of our three franchises. This will be contingent upon the availability of a position and may be located anywhere within the US. The STA Program is focused on developing and building the fundamental clinical and business skills necessary to drive business growth and procedural adoption in the field.
After the initial 9-month residency development program period, and with demonstrated clinical proficiency and execution, the STA will relocate (with company relocation assistance) to the area with a vacant territory for the transition to the new position.
What You Can Expect to do Day to Day
As a member of the Global Training and Education team, you will be trained to provide support and expertise in a classroom setting, in the field via case support, cadaver labs, and in health care clinicians and other health care customer facing engagement in tandem with experienced field representatives.
During the 9-12 month period, the STA will be required to meet pre-determined milestones which include, but not limited to:
- Passing AFE training in all procedural segments
- Completing confidence lab requirements demonstrating the ability to support clinical cases
- Support 30 procedures in account OR, locations will vary.
- Conducting in-services and other presentations required by designated accounts
- Leading and contributing to AFE classroom training | Offering extra support and conducting study groups for new field team members enrolled in AFE
What You Bring
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree attained from an accredited university/college between January 2024 and June 2024 is required.
- Ability to start work on a full-time basis by Summer 2024 is required.
- As a part of the STA Program, relocation to the designated home office in Mason (Cincinnati), Ohio is required.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the United States is required.
- High preferred is experience via internship or part time employment in a sales or clinical environment
- Completion of school-sponsored selling skills program is preferred but not required.
- Strong track record of academic and other successes is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or participation in campus/community service activities are preferred but not required.
- A valid driver's license issued in the United States and must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history.
- Willingness and ability to relocate geographically within the United States is required.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
What Everyone Brings
- Ability to regularly walk, sit, or stand as required
- Ability to occasionally bend and push/pull
- Ability to pass background check
What We Offer in Return
- Competitive Salary
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement, expense account
- Health care (medical, dental, vision, health savings account) and wellness programs (onsite fitness center or gym discounts)
- 401K retirement savings plus match
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO): We encourage your community and philanthropic involvement
- Generous paid time off plus 10 national holidays
- Extended Parental Leave
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Program
For this entry-level position, the salary is $65,000. As a full-time AtriCure employee, you will be eligible to participate in our standard employee benefits plan.
AtriCure has a variety of benefits available for US based employees and their families. Examples include Medical & Dental beginning day 1 of employment, 401K plus match, 20 days of paid Parental Leave, in addition to maternity leave, for new moms and dads, Volunteer Time off, Pet Insurance, and more. Corporate-based employees also have full access to our on-site fitness center and cafeteria. To see a complete list of our benefits, please visit our careers website: https://www.atricure.com/benefits AtriCure participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity of and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here https://www.e-verify.gov/ AtriCure is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides Drug Free Workplaces. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, protected veteran status, status as an individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law(s).
- Job Family Sales Education
- Job Function Professional Education
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Non Manager