Digital Marketing Intern
Digital Marketing Intern
AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Afib and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure’s Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of persistent Afib. AtriCure’s AtriClip® Left Atrial Appendage Exclusion System products are the most widely sold LAA management devices worldwide. AtriCure’s Hybrid AF™ Therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that provides a lasting solution for long-standing persistent Afib patients. AtriCure’s cryoICE cryoSPHERE® probe is cleared for temporary ablation of peripheral nerves to block pain, providing pain relief in cardiac and thoracic procedures. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
We foster a culture of inclusion by embracing diverse experiences and individuals where everyone’s authentic self is welcome. We offer supporting programs and resources that provide enriching and equitable opportunities for each person to contribute professionally and personally.
AtriCure is seeking a motivated intern to support its growing business on the digital media side. As an intern, you will be working closely with the Digital Marketing Team who will provide you with real, hands-on projects and daily tasks to support AtriCure web presence. This intern will be able to apply classroom-based knowledge to projects and gain essential skills needed to be career ready. AtriCure is dedicated to developing successful leaders, and we strive to provide real, hands-on experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and departments to execute on digital marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Support the launch of new material among digital platforms using website Content Management System (CMS), providing relevant and engaging content.
- Review and maintain assets, such as keyword and meta information across websites to ensure consistency and technical accuracy.
- Obtain exposure to measurement tools and IT development efforts.
- Learn about being a part of a regulated industry and the processes involved for approvals.
- Assist with project management.
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Ability to work under fast-paced conditions
- Ability to make decisions and use good judgment
- Ability to prioritize various duties and multitask as required
- Ability to successfully work with others
- Additional duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of popular digital media platforms, such as a CMS, Google Analytics, or other related platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to project prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in an accredited college or university in marketing or a related field of study.
- 10-15 hours a week Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. for the spring semester
- Ability to regularly walk, sit, or stand as needed
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
AtriCure has a variety of benefits available for US based employees and their families. Examples include Medical & Dental beginning day 1 of employment, 401K plus match, 20 days of paid Parental Leave, in addition to maternity leave, for new moms and dads, Volunteer Time off, Pet Insurance, and more. Corporate-based employees also have full access to our on-site fitness center and cafeteria. To see a complete list of our benefits, please visit our careers website: https://www.atricure.com/benefits AtriCure participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity of and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here https://www.e-verify.gov/ AtriCure is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides Drug Free Workplaces. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, protected veteran status, status as an individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law(s).
- Job Family Co-op/Intern
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Non Manager