Senior Operations Associate - AML/KYC Refresh
Bank of America
Job Title: Senior Operations Associate – AML/KYC Refresh
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice Present
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Know Your Customer/Client Due Diligence (KYC/CDD) is part of the Global Operations organization and is responsible for client AML/KYC refresh globally. The team supports the business in completing AML/KYC due diligence checks as well as maintaining client records. Multiple openings available
Provides technical and analytical support in a global market’s operations function for one or more operations product areas. Responsible for the analysis and resolution of complex operations problems and initiatives requiring exceptional handling and/or coordination of multiple operational and/or product specialists to resolve. May manage projects and/or the introduction of new initiatives, systems, products/services and processes, coordinating necessary expertise across multiple operations functions and/or products. As a technical expert, may also function as an informal team lead, providing work direction and technical guidance to less experienced employees in resolving complex transactions and operational problems. Requires extensive experience in an operations support function with thorough working knowledge of fundamental business structure and operational aspects for specific transactions and products. As a technical expert, will consult on a wide variety of topics across functional and business support lines.
- Conducting client due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (ECDD) in accordance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines aligned to more complex Jurisdictions and/or client structures.
- Review of refresh requirements for assigned jurisdiction in line with related Client Identification Profile (CIP)/CDD Procedures to ensure adequacy and accuracy before the requirements are sent to the client.
- Liaise with sales/ client outreach teams to obtain and validate correct documentation to fulfill refresh requirements
- Perform client refresh through the review of client documentation, vendor databases and data entered into proprietary systems to Ensure all refresh requirements are met
- Ensure all jurisdictional regulatory requirements related to KYC are adhered to
- Support business with KYC related queries and request
- Participate in remediation, internal/external Audits
- Financial services experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Documented experience performing in a process-oriented production environment that changes periodically
- Familiar with MS Office Suite (Excel/Word/Outlook/Access)
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) Know Your Customer/Client Due Diligence (KYC/CDD) experience desired but not required
- Work in a team environment
- Organize work, prioritize tasks and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Successfully meet tight deadlines while ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Work and execute with minimal supervision or remote management
Bank of America
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realize the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks, a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank. We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work. Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment are crucial to our long-term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
Hours Per Week:35
Referral Bonus Amount:0
Something looks off?