Hedge Funds Director, Global Markets Credit - New York
Bank of America
Responsible for all aspects of the credit management of Hedge Funds (HF). This is a high-volume and fast-moving portfolio that utilizes a risk-based approach to drive revenue while maintaining appropriate credit risk disciplines.
• Credit analysis: Participate in initial and ongoing due diligence of HFs. Perform quantitative and qualitative credit assessment, setting internal ratings and recommending credit limits
• Initial margin calculation: Determine initial margin (IM) and evaluate transactional risks associated with OTC and exchange traded derivatives, securities financing and structured trades
• Trade approval: Hold delegated approval authority to approve trading floor request (OTC derivatives) or to make recommendations to higher authority levels.
• Relationship management: Build strong working relationship with external HF clients, internal business partners including Sales, Structuring & Trading, Risk counterparts, Legal and Audit Function
• Risk monitoring: Undertake regular exposure analysis including internal stress testing and IM backtesting. Monitoring of performance and AUM flow data received from HFs
• Trading documentation: Liaise with Legal and client in negotiating ISDA, CSA, GMRA etc.
• Portfolio reviews: Preparation of portfolio reports and reviews, including analysis of OTC and F&O exposures, any counterparties of concern and other pertinent risk issues.
Candidate will have significant exposure to Global Markets personnel including Trading / Structuring / Sales, as well various support partners. Candidate must be comfortable working on transactions in a fast-paced capital markets/trading environment.
Required Skills: *"MUST" have these skills to be minimally qualified*
15+ years of prior hedge fund risk management and/or hedge fund due diligence experience required
Proficient with Microsoft Office, General knowledge of Hedge Funds and financial derivatives
Other Position Requirements:
Training, post-hire assessment or certification as a condition of employment. (Not including compliance training)
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Referral Bonus Amount:0
Something looks off?