GCB Sr Relationship Manager - R - Technology
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Great opportunity to join our Global Commercial Banking (GCB) Healthcare, Technology & Sponsors (HTS) Team focusing on the Technology industry.
GCB provides a wide range of solutions to Technology and Emerging Growth companies including Global Treasury Services, Credit, Risk Management (FX & Derivatives), Capital Raising & Advisory Services, Wealth Management and Financial Life Benefits.
This role is responsible for providing advice and valuable financial solutions to complex Global Commercial Banking clients and prospects. Key responsibilities of the role include serving as the primary point of contact / trusted advisor and acquiring, deepening and maintaining profitable relationships. This role is also responsible for collaborating with teammates and leading/facilitating client relationships with product specialists. These individuals are well versed in our products and services in order to identify cross-selling opportunities and increase overall client satisfaction.
• Manages an extensive portfolio of complex clients and prospects with annual revenues of $50 million to $2 billion and helps companies save, borrow and invest for their current and future needs
• Acquires, deepens and maintains profitable client relationships through sales, prospecting and enhancing existing relationships
• Understands and interprets financial and cash flow statements to assess and analyze financial conditions of companies and industry trends
• Collaborates with domestic and international teammates throughout Bank of America, including Investment Banking, Foreign Exchange and Wealth Management and facilitates client relationships with product specialists in Credit, Treasury Management and Merchant Services in order to design and deliver financial solutions to clients and prospects
• Leads and facilitates dialogue with a variety of complex clients and prospects regarding topics such as the client/prospect industry, alternative capital structures and general business issues
• Demonstrates leadership skills and coaches/mentors peers
• Embraces change and adapts to changes in sales practices and broader market/industry conditions as needed
• Holds the following registered licenses (or obtains within 180 days of start date): SIE, S7 and S63
Experience covering Technology clients (or at least a strong passion and curiosity for the Technology sector).
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Commercial Lending or Investment Banking.
- Demonstrates ability to successfully manage an extensive portfolio of clients.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business, enhancing existing relationships and closing profitable transactions.
- Professional proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings.
- Strong corporate finance, capital markets and accounting acumen.
- Financial modeling experience and the completion of a formal credit training is required.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with a team of bank associates to solve client problems.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience required: Majors in business, finance or economics preferred. MBA desirable.
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 & 63 (Must obtain SIE, series 7 & 63 license within 180 days of
- Existing knowledge of the market preferred.
- Technology and Centers of Influence networking contacts in the community.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Referral Bonus Amount:5000
Something looks off?