Market Financial Center Manager - Baltimore Market - Baltimore, MD
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for supporting a cluster of Financial Centers in designated markets in the absence of the assigned financial center manager and as a market-level resource. Key responsibilities of the role include managing as a business owner fostering a team environment and instilling an effective client-centric and risk culture. These individuals drive operational excellence, ensuring that all aspects of the financial center run effectively and cohesively.
• Operates as a back up financial center leader within a market
• Manages client traffic, engaging and appropriately routing clients and fostering client retention
• Manages business results through formalized management routines and coaching
• Creates a world class client experience environment
• Manages market-level initiative prescribed by market leaders
• Drives operational excellence
This position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At Bank of America, all managers at this level demonstrate the following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the role, listed above.
• Diversity & Inclusion: Model an inclusive environment for employees and clients, aligned to company D&I goals.
• Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrate deep process knowledge, operational excellence and innovation through a focus on simplicity, data-based decision making and continuous improvement.
• Enterprise Advocate: Communicate enterprise decisions, purpose and results, and connect to team strategy, priorities and contributions.
• Risk Manager: Ensure proper risk discipline, controls and culture are in place to identify, escalate and debate issues.
• People Manager & Coach: Provide inspection, coaching and feedback to motivate, differentiate and improve performance.
• Financial Steward: Actively manage expenses and budgets in alignment with objectives, making sound financial decisions.
• Enterprise Talent Leader: Assess talent and build bench strength for roles across the organization.
• Driver of Business Outcomes: Deliver results by effectively prioritizing, inspecting and appropriately delegating team work.
• A minimum of three years recent experience building, leading, managing and coaching a team
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with others outside of reporting authority to achieve shared goals
• Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems independently or escalate as needed to promote customer satisfaction
• Strong financial and business acumen including experience in leading managers and interpreting financial reports to drive profitability
• Proven record of balancing risk and making sound decisions while achieving business goals
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships, and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results
• Strong communication skills (including verbal, non-verbal, written and presentation) and active listening skills
• Proficiency in computer skills and professional programs (for example, Microsoft Office)
• Ability to pass pre-employment assessments and compliance requirements
• Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to run the business
• Must be able to travel to any financial center within the defined market
• Undergraduate degree
• Bilingual (fluent verbal and written)
• Experience in the following industries: Consumer banking/financial services, mortgage, retail or hospitality
Skills Used in this Role:
• Risk Management
• Customer Focus
• Decision Making
• Establishing Trust
• Learning Agility
• Overcoming Objections
• Performance Management
• Demonstrating Technology
• Time Management
• Sales Management
• Cash Management
• Building Rapport
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Referral Bonus Amount:500
Something looks off?