Treasury Sales Officer
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the delivery of integrated treasury solutions to clients/prospects that may be US or global. Key responsibilities include actively managing and pursuing treasury revenue streams along with increasing product penetration across an assigned portfolio and partnering closely with client-facing teammates to consult on sales opportunities, as well as providing product expertise to deliver the best possible solution that meets the objectives of the client/prospect.
• Drives responsible revenue and balance sheet growth, profitability improvement, client calling and planning, portfolio development, pricing strategy, proposal responses, and leading client facing treasury presentations
• Partners with bankers and product specialists across the enterprise to develop customized treasury solutions by identifying solutions based on client-focused cost/benefit analysis and bank-focused profitability analysis
• Leads pricing and negotiation discussions with the client for treasury management products to optimize relationship profitability and YoY growth
• Consults within the Client Management Process (CMP) that focuses on client relationship development from growth of new client relationships to deepening existing relationship through thoughtful identification of client needs
• Fosters digital adoption by driving mobile, digital and real time payments adoption and manages strategic dialogues around key client centric issues — leveraging best practices, peer benchmarking, industry data analytics and solutioning positioning
• Leads, coaches and develops Treasury Sales Analysts (TSA) and more junior Treasury Sales Officers (TSO) and Treasury Sales Client Officers (TSCO) in day-to-day support of client deliverables
• Maintains a strong client focus, treasury industry expertise, client subsector expertise and broad understanding of bank structure
This position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At Bank of America, all managers at this level demonstrate the following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the role, listed above.
• Diversity & Inclusion: Model an inclusive environment for employees and clients, aligned to company D&I goals.
• Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrate deep process knowledge, operational excellence and innovation through a focus on simplicity, data-based decision making and continuous improvement.
• Enterprise Advocate: Communicate enterprise decisions, purpose and results, and connect to team strategy, priorities and contributions.
• Risk Manager: Ensure proper risk discipline, controls and culture are in place to identify, escalate and debate issues.
• People Manager & Coach: Provide inspection, coaching and feedback to motivate, differentiate and improve performance.
• Financial Steward: Actively manage expenses and budgets in alignment with objectives, making sound financial decisions.
• Enterprise Talent Leader: Assess talent and build bench strength for roles across the organization.
• Driver of Business Outcomes: Deliver results by effectively prioritizing, inspecting and appropriately delegating team work.
• Advisory Sales
• Presentation Skills
• Business Analytics
• Customer Focus
• Design Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Relationship Building
• Treasury Product and Solutions
• Relationship Building
• Establishing Trust
• Oral Communication
• Microsoft Office Suite
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Weekly Schedule:Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Referral Bonus Amount:0
Something looks off?