Operations Consultant - Global Operations
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems and the research and execution of complex transactions for a single site / business unit or smaller business unit(s). Key responsibilities of the role include strategically advising upon the design, development and implementation of products, systems and services using discretion within the project management methodologies.
- Advises on the design, development and implementation of complex products, systems and services in an operations environment using discretionary judgment.
- Advises on projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives
- Advises as technical expert in assigned area, providing in-depth understanding of the business unit's operations processes and implications on other groups within the operations function
- Consults on present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation by creating clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution, and control
- Identifies and recommends responsibilities and accountabilities for key program/projects
This position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At Bank of America, all managers at this level demonstrate the following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the role, listed above.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Creates an inclusive team where members are treated fairly and respectfully.
- Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrates and expects process knowledge, data-driven decisions, simplicity and continuous improvement.
- Enterprise Advocate: Delivers clear and concise messages that motivate, convey the “why” and connect contributions to business results.
- Risk Manager: Leads and encourages the identification, escalation and resolution of potential risks.
- People Manager & Coach: Knows and develops team members through coaching and feedback.
- Financial Steward: Manages expenses and demonstrates an owner’s mindset.
- Enterprise Talent Leader: Recruits, on-boards and develops talent, and supports talent mobility for career growth.
- Driver of Business Outcomes: Delivers results through effective team management, structure, and routines.
- Business Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task & time management skills
- Self-starter with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Critical thinking & problem solving abilities
- Risk management
- Influencing skills
- Equipment Finance Documentation experience
- Knowledge of the Uniform Commercial Code
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance
- Knowledge of TValue and/or Supertrump
- Design thinking
- Presentation & project management skills
- Strategic Thinking
Line of Business Job Description:
The Operations Consultant will work in concert with the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of specific functions within a single site/business operations unit.
- Independently coordinate preparation and review of loan/lease documentation, funding and booking/set-up on front end system of record (Rapport) for a variety of Vendor/Customer relationships following established guidelines specific to each
- Performing assigned tasks quickly and efficiently, responding to requests for information, communicating issues to appropriate parties and ensuring that responses to Vendors/Customers (internal and external) are prompt, professional and courteous
- Responsible for providing a consistently high level of service to Vendors/Customers in a timely manner
- Interface on a daily basis with Operations Manager, internal associates, credit underwriters, group managing director, portfolio manager and customers as required
- Update Exceptions Tracking System for receipt of loan monitoring requirements, post close
- Interface with Records Administration to ensure proper routing and scanning of documents
- Exceptions escalation/reporting/resolution in conjunction with Operations Manager and local Credit team
- Utilization and review of a variety of systems and reporting tools required in the support of all above-mentioned tasks
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40