Client Service Representative
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for providing a positive customer experience that leads to improved client satisfaction. The role processes transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously introducing products and services that meet the customers needs. This role ensures customers are quickly connected to the appropriate teammate in order to meet their needs and execute against the Life Priorities Strategy. This role is also responsible for educating customers on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service technologies.
A Client Service Representative (responsibilites):
• Executes the bank's risk culture and strives for operational excellence
• Drives the client experience
• Grows business knowledge and network by partnering with experts in small business, lending and investments
You’re a person who (required skills):
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Is comfortable asking clients about their financial goals and introducing services and products that will meet their needs.
• Has a minimum six months of client service experience in financial services, retail sales or another results-driven environment.
• Has a minimum of six months of experience offering solutions and services based on the client’s needs.
• In lieu of six months of client service experience, has previously completed the Bank of America financial center internship program.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
You’ll be more prepared if you have (desired skills):
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• Six months of cash handling experience.
• Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded
Skills Used in this Role:
• Customer Service
• Risk Management
• Consumer Products and Solutions
• Cash Management
• Demonstrating Technology
• Overcoming Objections
• Active Listening
• Learning Agility
• Problem Solving
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:20