Head of Product Management, IT Service Management
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The Global Technology Service Management function is a new team charted with designing, implementing and managing next generation Service Management policies, processes and solutions. Our mission is to ensure the appropriate controls and capabilities are in place to enable the delivery of stable, resilient, and available technology services to our customers and employees. The Head of ITSM Product Management will lead product delivery for the Service Management Transformation program and have the opportunity to build a high performing product management function from the ground up.
Duties will include:
- Lead product delivery for the Service Management Transformation (SM-T) program
- Define, implement and manage the target state operating model for ITSM product management
- Own ITSM product vision, strategy and roadmap development
- Lead product design and oversee agile delivery teams
- Manage and prioritize ITSM product enhancement requests and backlog
- Manage product owners and analysts across all ITSM product areas
- Collaborate with key user groups to solicit product feedback and incorporate into product roadmap
- Evaluation of ITSM technology innovations in the marketplace and ability to incorporate into product roadmap
- Evangelize product roadmap with key stakeholders and provide educational resources to improve adoption
- ITSM Product Management
- Agile delivery
- Financial Services experience
- Experience implementing ServiceNow tooling at large enterprise
- Demonstrated experience in leading large-scale organizational transformation efforts
- Working knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification a plus
- Understanding of Technology Services and how IT processes support the lifecycle of the services
- Knowhow of critical ITSM processes including incident management, problem management, change management, asset management, release management
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and strategically, and execute tactically.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo, drive change, design innovative solutions and deliver results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, collaboration and influence management skills
- Strong partnership and relationship management skills; ability to work across functions and organizational lines/levels
- Ability to effectively challenge and build consensus, with ability to assimilate or integrate new concepts quickly
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40