ISG Specialist Business Support Senior Analyst
Bank of America
The Investment Solutions Group (ISG) Specialists provide advisors and clients with support around a wide range of products and solutions for both brokerage and fee-based accounts. The Business Support Sr Analysts will be part of the COO group that supports business management and reporting routines, as well as strategic initiatives across the Specialist teams.
- The role will help support the team’s data infrastructure maintenance and ongoing development, as well as support reporting routines across the teams.
- The role will also help support various business enablement and governance functions for the ISG Specialist Group
- Responsibilities include:
- Support business reporting routines across the Specialist teams, as well as help design, develop, and implement reporting for new sales initiatives and campaigns.
- Write queries and pull data to support reporting workflows and ad hoc requests from Specialist teams.
- Create informative and interactive data visualizations to communicate complex data-driven insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Help prepare ad hoc reporting to senior leadership around team activities and impact around sales initiatives and campaigns.
- Support various business enablement and governance routines across the teams.
- Candidate should be an experienced, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional with a bachelors degree and minimum of 4-6 years of experience in the financial services industry providing data and reporting solutions.
- High performer in a fast paced environment with attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Self-starter that is able to work independently and collaborate across teams with all appropriate stakeholders.
- Ability to design, create and manage database schemas that integrate various data sources and systems to ensure efficient data storage and seamless integration with user-facing applications.
- Ability to work with large datasets to synthesize, analyze, and form insights on business results as well as identify opportunities.
- Extensive experience coding in SQL. Additional experience in Python and/or R, along with running SQLs across multiple RDBMS technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, Hadoop, DB2) a plus but not required.
- Experience with data mining, aggregation, analysis and visualization tools such as Alteryx & Tableau.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning & CRM Analytics (Design & Administration) would be a plus.
- Exposure to any machine learning / predictive AI technologies would be a plus.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40