Corporate Banker, Vice President, Switzerland
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
You will be joining the Switzerland Corporate Banking Team based in Zurich which is focused on covering large corporate clients across Switzerland. We are looking to grow our team in Zurich.
Due to expansion in Zurich we are looking for a Corporate Banking Vice President to join the team. You will be responsible for developing tactical plans to the targeted client group. Handling all aspects of major client relationship including advice, direction, coordination and execution of various transactions.
- You will manage and develop direct resources and activities across the global franchise in order to deliver the Bank’s products and services to the client
- Manage multi-product origination efforts within the integrated coverage model and ensure internal partnerships are seamless and efficient to the client
- Drive client planning routines (Portfolio Assessment Meetings, Product Partner Meetings, Client Team Meetings) to increase client penetration across the BAML product suite
- Act as the senior client manager for key clients
- Originate, build and manage senior client relationships on a day-to-day basis and provide a point of contact
- Lead groups of bankers that focus in Corporate Banking across the regions
- Demonstrate deep market knowledge of Corporate Banking apply this knowledge by generating beneficial ideas for clients, thinking strategically and forecasting client needs
- Responsible for ensuring the Bank’s activities are conducted in a compliant and risk free manner
- Deliver presentations and advice to clients
- Originate business and offer all the products the Bank can offer to each client
- Demonstrate and maintain appropriate detailed sector, regional and technical knowledge
What we are looking for:
- You will possess excellent client relationships, marketing, presentation and sales skills
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Fluency in German (both written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively interact with and the ability to work and communicate effectively with the immediate team, product partners and ultimately bank clients
- Creativity, problem solving skills, flexibility in approach and the ability to work with members of multiple product groups at the same time
- Ability to analyze complex client financial objectives, accounting or tax issues and alternative solutions or approaches
- You will have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously & working effectively as an individual & as part of a team
Bank of America
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.