Senior Operations Analyst
Bank of America
Job Title: Senior Operations Analyst
Corporate Title: Up to Assistant Vice President
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Global Banknotes Operations is a business unit within Global Banking Operations. Global Banknotes Operations is unrivalled in the scale and scope of the locations that it operates from with multiple locations in the Europe, Americas and Asia / Pacific.
The Global Banknotes Operations business unit in Europe is a small team of people with the main place of work being a remote vendor location away from the main Bank of America offices. The team are an integral part of the end-to-end operations fulfilment production line and part of a much larger Global team that support the Banknotes Operations business.
- Overseeing and providing transactional support for international cash operations locations for the Wholesale Banknotes business
- Significant coordination with business partners in different cultures and locations
- Interaction with vendors who service outsourced operations
- Support of the vendor’s cash operations location to meet business partner, regulatory and client needs
What we are looking for:
- You will have high Volume Processing experience
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be fluent in written and spoken English
- You will have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Skills that will help (optional):
- Previous experience working in a small team would be a plus
- Previous experience working in a Banknotes environment would be an advantage
- Having the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines would be a plus
- Having previous experience of managing multiple projects concurrently would be an advantage
Bank of America
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.