Investment Strategist I
Bank of America
The Chief Investment Office (CIO) is the centralized resource to access the latest insights and solutions across the enterprise. The CIO helps Advisors establish a disciplined investment process and offer goals-based strategies that are grounded in the best thinking of the Firm. The Chief Investment Office provides thought leadership on wealth management, investment strategy and global markets and delivering strategic and tactical investment advice and in-depth guidance on portfolio strategies. The team delivers portfolio management solutions by developing and maintaining robust frameworks, services and tools to deliver goals-based wealth management (e.g., asset allocation and portfolio construction; all asset classes), and managing discretionary single asset and multi asset portfolios.
As part of the Chief Investment Office (CIO) Portfolio Management team, the Portfolio Analyst is responsible for portfolio research and analysis. Working with the team, the Portfolio Analyst will support production of performance and trade analysis, commentary collateral for the CIO’s centrally managed portfolios, and other ad hoc projects.
- 3 years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Economics, or Accounting.
- CFA or progress towards a CFA is a plus
- Desired skills: Strong interpersonal skills/ Attention to detail / Proficient Writer and Communicator / Skilled in Performance Reporting and Attribution / Familiarity with Investments including ETFs and Mutual Funds / Working knowledge of MS Office (advanced Excel skills preferred), Bloomberg, Morningstar and/or FactSet,
- Excellent communications, writing and editing capabilities
- Project leadership skills, including a demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional project teams to drive to concrete results and actions
- Proven effectiveness in fast-paced environment; ability to manage within tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Develop strong, effective relationships with key business partners
- Superior organizational skills, creativity, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong relationship building
- Skill in developing new ideas and new approaches to old ideas
- Professional maturity to effectively interface with senior management
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites, including PowerPoint; other desktop skills or willingness to learn preferred
- Series 7 and 66 or the ability to gain license within 120 days is required.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40