Treasury Sales Associate or Analyst
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The Treasury Sales Associate (TSA) will be responsible for supporting portfolio of two Treasury Sales Officers managing and aggressively growing treasury revenue within the Business Banking group. He or she will partner with Relationship Managers, Trade, Liquidity, Investment, Foreign Exchange, product specialists and implementation partners presenting customized treasury solutions that meet client objectives.
• Focus on growth of new client relationships and expansion of existing relationships by identifying and cross selling our treasury solutions while building a strong sales pipeline.
• Accountable for responsible revenue growth, profitability, client planning, client calling, portfolio development, pricing strategy, and proposal/presentation development/delivery within the confines of a dedicated client portfolio.
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and appropriate financial acumen
The TSA must also be motivated to maintain a consistent level of goal achievement and be willing to challenge themselves with performance metrics
• Maintain regular client interactions building direct relationships, conducting Treasury Reviews, and proactively identifying new opportunities
Required Skills: "Must" have these skills to be minimally qualified.
* Minimum 2 years of Treasury or Corporate Banking experience
• B.S. or B.A. degree or Relevant work experience.
• Ability to interact with and influence people internally and externally by expert use of verbal and written communication and through strong presentation skills.
• Ability to read and leverage data to proactively identify trends and opportunities
• Strong ability to organize, prioritize and balance multiple sales activities.
• A deep understanding of bank structure and the operational aspects of global cash management products and services.
• Understanding of and adherence to risk guidelines to proficiently identify, manage and escalate risk to grow the business responsibly.
• Treasury Product and Solutions
• Client Team Management Process
• Business Analytics
• Presentation Skills
• Customer Focus
• Critical Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Written Communication
• Oral Communication
• Building Rapport
• Time Management
• Learning agility
• Microsoft Office Suite
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40