GWIM Sr Operations Rep
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for standard transaction processing, reconciliation and resolution of research requests supporting the wealth management business. Key responsibilities include providing quality service and effective and efficient operations support for internal business partners and/or external clients. This is an entry level position. Individuals are expected to operate with some independence, but refer to their team lead or manager for more complex issues and escalations.
• Performs standard transaction processing and reconciliation according to the established guidelines and procedures
• Responds to client inquiries through numerous channels to support operational efficiency and quality client service
• Performs basic research, follow-up and resolution of routine research requests
• Identifies potential issues in daily operational tasks and escalates risk concerns, as appropriate
• Provides general operational support including handling inbound calls, mail sorting and mail distribution
• Oral Communication
• Customer Focus
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
• System Navigation
Must be a current Year Up intern with Bank of America
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40