IT Audit Manager - Cloud Computing
Bank of America
- Lead Cloud Computing audit engagements as an Auditor-in-Charge
- Utilize analytical skills and product / technical expertise necessary to perform risk assessments, develop and perform audit test procedures, and report findings to management
- Oversee assigned staff, provide timely feedback on performance, and ensure high quality work is delivered for individual audit engagements
- Provide day-to-day coaching and guidance to team members
- Manage a portfolio of business technology partner relationships
- Execute the annual audit plan and ensure timely coverage of the assigned portfolio
- Exercise intellectual curiosity, critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence and challenge management to improve the control environment.
- Continuously develop Cloud Computing acumen through training and skill development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years in an IT Audit / Assurance role or similar background in Risk Management, Information / Cyber Security, or Cloud Computing (notably AWS or Azure) related fields.
- Familiarity of Cloud and Container technologies
- Possess or working towards professional audit and Cloud Computing security certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CCSP, CISM.
- Understanding of audit practices and methodologies as well as rules for professional and ethical conduct.
- Ability to think critically and apply audit and technical expertise.
- Ability to plan, execute, and evaluate audit test plans within a risk-based audit methodology.
- Sound organizational and project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data and provide an opinion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to document audit work in a detailed and professional manner and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Working Knowledge of industry frameworks and standards such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, and NIST 800-53
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other diverse teammates.
- Moderate to advanced proficiency with one or more Cloud Computing related technologies (Cloud Computing, Networking, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Advanced degree in Information Security/Cyber or related technical field.
- Current Technology and Cloud Computing related certification (Cisco, Microsoft, Red Hat, CISSP, CCSP, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Audit / Assurance or operational experience in Financial Services or a large-scale enterprise environment.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40