Small Business Banker
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we handle the finances for millions of client relationships every day, including how to help them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal and business financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for and guide our small business clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, expanding, or managing the day–to-day. We’re looking for people with passion and drive to provide comprehensive financial solutions to our small business clients. You’ll be empowered to deliver the full spectrum of business and personal financial solutions to meet our client’s needs and help make their financial lives better.
As part of the Bank of America team, Small Business Bankers have access to industry-leading products and services, award-winning platforms and client digital tools – all designed to meet the unique priorities of our clients. As a Small Business Banker, you’ll spend your time engaging with high value clients, focused on developing and maintaining profitable lending and deposit relationships with both new and existing small business clients. Your role will be to build and deepen small business relationships, actively connect with clients and execute consistent follow-up routines to meet their needs. You’ll consult with clients and prospects to understand both their business and life priorities, while working with various channel partners as part of one team that delivers exceptional client care focused on all aspects of the client’s needs.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into leadership roles such as a Small Business Banker Manager, or advance into other client professional roles– with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. You’ll start building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms, and tools you need to serve clients.
• Has proven success in consultative sales in financial services or in business to business sales.
• Ability to demonstrate examples of improving specific businesses financial outcomes by interpreting financial statements and recommending specific levers.
• Is passionate about outside sales and enjoys spending time prospecting.
• Wants to enhance existing relationships and exceed sales goals.
• Is able to analyze financial conditions of clients and industry trends.
• Can understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis.
• Has excellent communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
• Enjoys partnering and negotiating with a team of bank employees to solve client issues.
• Demonstrated management of a client portfolio with focus on relationship development and deepening
• Thorough knowledge of small business financial products and services.
• Familiarity with CRM platforms and other banking systems
• Community leadership.
• Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
• Undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics preferred or seven years’ relevant work experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40