Senior Banker - Village Plaza Financial Center
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for serving as the first point of contact for financial center clients, helping to uncover personal banking needs of both individual and small business clients, offering appropriate solutions, and connecting clients to specialists. Key responsibilities include deepening client relationships through platform services, supporting clients with self-service or transactional activities, and providing exceptional client care. Job expectations include proactively connecting with clients through outbound calls and conducting consistent follow-up routines.
- Partners with teams to provide financial center clients with both consumer and small business solutions, services, and strategies when uncovering personal banking needs and helping clients navigate their unique life priorities
- Assists, educates, and trains clients on conducting simple transactions through self-service technologies
- Leverages available resources, technologies, and processes to optimize the client experience and deliver operational excellence and accuracy
- Adheres to established processes, laws, and guidelines in performing day-to-day activities, such as opening accounts, account maintenance, and Digital Assisted Shopping
- Manages client interactions by taking the best course of action for the bank and its clients and abiding by all regulatory requirements
- Active Listening
- Business Acumen
- Customer and Client Focus
- Oral Communications
- Problem Solving
- Account Management
- Client Experience Branding
- Client Management
- Client Solutions Advisory
- Relationship Building
- Business Development
- Pipeline Management
- Referral Identification
- Referral Management
Minimum Education Requirement: Null
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40