Centralized Merchant Consultant
Bank of America
The Centralized Merchant Consultant (CMC) is a phone-based specialist responsible for providing payment processing solutions to small business clients primarily through referrals from an assigned group of small business specialists, financial centers, or other Bank of America channels. (may be aligned to a Bank of America channel or geographic footprint). Their role is to drive responsible growth, consulting with small business clients to understand their business priorities and provide solutions that meet their needs which may include both basic and complex solutions. They are responsible for developing relationships with internal partners and building their skill and knowledge to identify opportunities for merchant services and make quality referrals. They will develop and manage a strong pipeline of opportunities. They are the expert in the payment industry and Bank of America merchant solutions and consult with small business owners to align solutions with their unique and complex business priorities and needs. Maintain and manage a strong pipeline for new revenue growth as well as developing and retaining existing client relationships.
• Develop and maintain relationships with assigned partners
• Demonstrate a deep understanding and broad knowledge of merchant pricing, software, gateways, security as well as expert industry knowledge in Healthcare, Retail, Restaurant, Business to Business and ISV.
• Continuously develop and maintain a strong pipeline for new revenue growth opportunities
• Identify and solicit new revenue growth opportunities.
• Attain balanced performance including assigned sales and revenue goals, operational excellence/risk and client experience standards
• Successfully schedule and manage appointments with clients.
• Responsible for inbound and outbound calling activities and follow up.
• Leverage the consultative sales process to effectively provide solutions to small business prospects and clients.
• Acts as a champion for clients by connecting expertise across the company that helps them achieve their goals.
• The ability to understand technical solutions and processes.
• Maintain accurate records and adhere to SLAs.
• May be responsible for prospecting external sources such as association relationships, centers of influence and vendor relationships among others and may be required to attend trade shows as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma
• 2 to 4+ years of sales experience
• Advanced Consultative selling experience
• Proven relationship management
• Demonstrated technical expertise
• Possesses business acumen with the ability to discuss in depth complex financial solutions
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Experience selling Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services in similar field (face to face or call center environment)
• Established sales, business development and negotiation skills
• Organizationally savvy ;knows how to make connections and build relationships to get things done
• Capability to adapt to an ever changing payment processing environment
• Strong communications, including oral and written presentation skills
• Effective planning, time management and organizational skills
• Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment
• Multi-lingual ability is a plus
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40