Bank of America
Job Title: Implementation Advisor
Corporate Title: Up to Assistant Vice President
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Our Central Park office in Leopardstown, boasts modern facilities based in Dublin’s premium business park. With an onsite gym and staff restaurant, all your daily needs are conveniently catered for. Travel options include the LUAS network and the Central Park shuttle service between Dublin City Centre and Central Park. We also provide tax saver tickets as part of our award-winning benefits package, which means getting to work has never been so easy.
The Bank of America EMEA Dedicated Large Corporate Fulfilment Team are looking for an Implementation Advisor to join our team. The team consists of Implementation Advisors who project manage client implementations end to end, across all cash management product solutions. We work very closely with our Sales & Product partners, and our role is critical to the success of our growing Treasury business. We are the prime co-ordinators for large revenue cash management/treasury deals, delivering with the highest level of professionalism and an exemplary client experience.
- You will manage complex client implementations end-to-end across all cash management solutions.
- You will work with clients to agree delivery times, communicate throughout the project and resolve all issues.
- You will provide a professional and tailored approach to meet the needs of all clients.
- You will manage conference calls with clients and internal stakeholders.
- You will co-ordinate all elements of relevant KYC and Legal documentation required to facilitate client onboarding.
- You will keep stakeholders updated on the progress of the onboarding and highlight any related issues or delays.
- You will connect with internal teams to manage onboarding and ensure that strict timelines are met for clients.
- You will complete relevant product & service setups within systems, logging all relevant documentation/emails within a central repository to demonstrate an audit trail.
What we are looking for:
- You will have a broad understanding of cash and treasury management products.
- You will have prior experience in managing complex projects with multiple deliverables.
- You will have the ability to interact with stakeholders internally and externally at all levels within an organisation.
- You will have excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to deliver compelling messaging.
- You will have excellent time management, planning and organisation skills.
Skills that will help:
- Project management qualifications (i.e. PRINCE2, PMP) would be a plus
- Prior experience gained within financial services or investment banking, with exposure to onboarding/KYC of new clients and products would be a plus.
- Experience within Cash Management or an equivalent field would be a plus.
Benefits of working at Bank of America
- Private healthcare for you and your family plus an annual health screen to help you manage your physical wellness with the option to purchase a screen for your partner
- Competitive pension plan, life assurance and group income protection cover if you become unable to work as a result of a disability or health reasons
- 20 days of back-up childcare including virtual tutoring and 20 days of adult-care per annum
- Ability to change your core benefits as well as the option of selecting a variety of flexible benefits to suit your personal circumstances including access to a wellbeing account, travel insurance, specified illness cover etc
- Use of a flex fund to use towards benefits
- Access to free counselling through an Employee Assistance Programme and virtual GP services
- Opportunity to donate to charities of your choice directly through payroll and the bank will match your contribution
- Opportunity to join our Arts & Culture corporate membership programme and receive discounted entry to some of the UK and Ireland’s most iconic cultural institutions
- Opportunity to give back to your community, develop new skills and work with new groups of people by volunteering in your local area
Bank of America
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, membership of the Traveller community, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, civil status, socio-economic background, family status or physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.