AML Refresh Ops - Ops Sr Analyst MKTS (Specialized POD)
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Know Your Customer/Client Due Diligence (KYC/CDD) is part of the Global Operations organization and is responsible for client AML/KYC refresh globally. The team supports the business in completing AML/KYC due diligence checks as well as maintaining client records.
- Conducting client due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (ECDD) in accordance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines
- Review of refresh requirements for assigned jurisdiction in line with related Client Identification Profile (CIP)/CDD Procedures to ensure adequacy and accuracy before the requirements are sent to the client.
- Liaise with sales/ client outreach teams to obtain and validate correct documentation to fulfill refresh requirements
- Perform client refresh through the review of client documentation, vendor databases and data entered into proprietary systems to ensure all refresh requirements are met
- Ensure all jurisdictional regulatory requirements related to KYC are adhered to
- Support business with KYC related queries and requests
- Participate in remediation, internal/external Audits (where applicable)
- Two or more years of financial services experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Documented experience performing in a process-oriented production environment that changes periodically
- Familiar with MS Office Suite (Excel/Word/Outlook/Access)
- Work in a team environment
- Organize work, prioritize tasks and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Successfully meet tight deadlines while ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Work and execute with minimal supervision
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) Know Your Customer/Client Due Diligence (KYC/CDD) experience desired, but not required
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40