Business Banking Market Executive
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for leading a team to grow a commercial banking portfolio, increase market share, and deliver top-notch service to clients while serving as an external bank ambassador to the business community within a particular geographic area. Key responsibilities include creating and executing market strategy, developing client manager talent, and attending client meeting/events in collaboration with the market leadership team. Job expectations include overseeing overall team performance and connecting groups across the bank to deliver a seamless experience for clients/prospects.
- Manages a team of Relationship Managers and Commercial Associates and enhances team performance through monitoring data/metrics to track overall market growth in addition to recruiting, coaching, and development activities
- Increases profitability by driving responsible growth, retention/acquisition, and exceptional service for clients with annual revenues of $5 million to $50 million
- Oversees team activity and coordinates the pipeline of deals, facilitating hand-offs between members of the client teams, and improving the client management process
- Allocates resources strategically in the market, including credit products, treasury solutions, and sales support resources, to capitalize on market opportunity
- Partners with product specialists to ensure all capabilities of the firm are accounted for during client/prospect interactions and develops relationships with cross Line of Business (LOB) leaders, key support partners, and other Market Executives
- Leads company-wide projects or initiatives, such as industry vertical focus, to achieve desired business outcomes and increase national market share
- Drives overall team performance around key priorities such as new client acquisition, digital, and Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) by raising awareness through meetings in collaboration with relevant key partners, driving individual accountability and monitoring data/metrics
- Leadership Development
- Relationship Building
- Risk Management
- Succession Planning
- Employee Counseling
- Issue Management
- Performance Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Sales Strategy
- Business Analytics
- Financial Analysis
- Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines Management
- Profitability Analysis
- Sales Performance Management
Minimum Education Requirement:
- BS/BA degree desired or equivalent work experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40