Principal ServiceNow Solution Architect
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The Global Technology Service Management function is a new team charted with designing, implementing and managing next generation Service Management policies, processes and solutions. Our mission is to ensure the appropriate controls and capabilities are in place to enable the delivery of stable, resilient, and available technology services to our customers and employees.
The Principal ServiceNow Solution Architect works on the most complex challenges and feature design on the ServiceNow platform. They have a leading role in developing the ServiceNow platform and product strategy and guide product delivery teams in solution design and implementation approaches that align to best practices. The Principal Solution Architect is considered the leading authority on technology solution design on the ServiceNow platform and associated products.
- Contribute to the ServiceNow platform roadmap and strategy
- Define and maintain the target architecture for the ServiceNow platform in alignment with strategy
- Define and enforce platform engineering and development standards
- Ensure product team design and implementation strategy is in alignment with target state architecture
- Review and evaluate demand for fit and alignment to products and identify complex features requiring additional due diligence
- Provide input to and sign off on solution design for complex features
- Manage ServiceNow code quality control processes and routines
- Educate and consult internal product teams on significant changes to ServiceNow applications in future major releases
- Support new ServiceNow platform tenant on-boarding
- 6+ years of experience a ServiceNow architect or engineer
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 4 Managing Professional Certification with 5+ years of experience delivering solutions based on ITIL practices, or ITIL version 3 Expert certification
- ServiceNow certified Enterprise Architect, ServiceNow certified Master Architect, or certified ServiceNow certified Technical Architect
- Proven experience as a lead technical resource in highly regulated environments
- Experience in ServiceNow cloud platforms and architecture
- Experience designing and implementing ServiceNow architecture, supporting software engineering, maximizing data processing systems, building cloud-compatible services, and operating within an enterprise IT lifecycle
- Experience with continuous integration between ServiceNow modules and integrated applications
- 6+ years of ServiceNow development experience
- Experience in highly regulated IT lifecycle management, including system security, auditing, data processing and analytics, software development methodologies, and technology transitions
- Experience building and managing IT solutions, including integrating multiple services in ServiceNow or other cloud technologies
- Experience supporting ServiceNow integrations for security, risk, and compliance
- Experience supporting ServiceNow customer service with other supporting architecture and platforms
- Experience in ServiceNow platform management, data management, configuration and implementation, custom development, infrastructure management, and hosting
- Experience in financial institution information technology security, compliance with rules, regulations, and financial industry standards
- Experience leveraging MID servers for integration and automation
- Experience with front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, and JS
- Experience with custom REST/SOAP APIs (web services)
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with interfacing with system data both inbound and outbound, both inbound and outbound
- Experience with ServiceNow Discovery and other Configuration Management Database (CMDB)population toolsets
- Experience with ServiceNow's Configuration Management Database (CMDB) design and implementation
- Experience with ITIL Operations Application design and implementation (incident, problem, change, service request, etc.)
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS)
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40