Private Client Advisor II
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for new client acquisition, deepening client relationships and building upon an internal and external network to achieve business development goals. The Private Client Advisor leads the client management process (CMP) and partners across the enterprise to provide a branded client experience (BCE), including access to the full array of Private Bank and Bank of America capabilities and services, to meet specific client needs. Retention of clients is also critical to the Private Client Advisor role. This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
• Leads the CMP (client management process) within the client team to identify new business development opportunities
• Sources new clients in alignment with established risk appetite
• Leads the client team to deliver meaningful interactions and a branded client experience
• Develops an in-depth understanding of clients’ needs, preferences and overall wealth strategy; being responsive to changes in the business environment and/or with client needs
• Advocates for clients and prospects as their trusted advisor providing integrated recommendations including wealth structuring, credit facilities, banking and asset management
• Encourages use and adoption of digital capabilities to enhance the client and client team experience
• Builds relationships with internal and external partners and centers of influence
• 12+ years of private banking or complex financial services experience OR minimal equivalent of a bachelor degree
• Responsible for driving new business development for target client segment ($3MM++ investable assets)
• Present to clients a holistic approach, leveraging the entire Private Bank platform
• A high touch, client-focused individual with exceptional interpersonal skills
• A leader who recognizes opportunities for client engagement and proactively acts upon them for the betterment of the client
• Ability to influence; proactively asks for and closes business
• Solutions oriented; sales and financial aptitude a must
• Must be a skilled negotiator
• Ability to work and identify the need for team specialists; collaborate closely with other team members
• Takes on a leadership role on the team and within the business community
• Series 7, 63 and 65 (or Series 7 and 66) required (may gain licenses after start - unlicensed candidates may be considered if willing to obtain licenses within 90 days of start date)
• MBA or Post-Graduate Degree preferred
• CFP, CPA, CFA, CTFA, CFM or JD a significant plus
Skills Used in this Role:
• Business development
• Prospecting and Qualification
• Oral Communication
• Investment Products and Solutions
• Client team management
• Problem Solving
• Investment Products and Solutions
• Advisory Sales
• Pipeline management
• Active Listening
• Transitioning client conversations
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40