Wealth Strategies Advisor
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
A Strategist in Wealth Management Consulting (WMC) answers a client's estate and financial planning questions by performing a variety of analyses, creating specific recommendations for the client based on those analyses and integrating those recommendations into a holistic plan designed to achieve the client's goals. In addition, the Strategist plays a major role in driving increased revenues by partnering with Private Client Advisors/Private Client Managers/Trust Officers/Portfolio Managers on client/prospect calls, and with regional and market leadership to develop client-focused initiative
•Oversees the planning engagement from start to finish
•Develops holistic, integrated planning strategies, with a focus on how GWIM can implement those strategies for our clients
•Delegates effectively to Associate Strategists and Analysts
•Gathers data, runs analyses and develops solutions based on analyses
•Creates final version of client letter
•Assists in developing and executing marketing and sales efforts, including speaking at seminars and writing articles for publication
•Proactively helps the Regional Presidents and Market Executives meet their goals
•Participates actively in developing new WMC capabilities, such as white papers and software tools
•Keeps current with major developments in estate and financial planning
•Mentors Associate Strategists and Analysts
- Gain client's respect and trust by listening to the client's goals and then building an effective and creative strategy for achieving those goals.
- Advanced understanding of a wide range of subject matters including income taxation, stock options, insurance, investments and cash flow modeling.
- Advanced understanding of the transfer tax system and core tax savings strategies such as annual gifts and GST trusts.
- Advanced understanding of charitable and non-charitable split interest trusts (CRTs, CLTS, GRATs, QPRTs).
- Expand existing client relationships, assist advisors in new sales, and represent the firm in the marketplace.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Various WMC stochastic models. WealthMaster.
- Delegate effectively to Associate Strategists and Analysts.
- Occasionally work on WMC-wide issues
- Minimum eight years of planning-related work experience required
- JD, CPA, CFA or CFP required
- MST, MBA (or progress thereto) a plus
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40