Sr. Digital Product Manager
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This position is within the Digital Platform Team. The position focuses on execution and management for the Bank of America’s client web site and mobile applications. Overall, this team focuses on ensuring best experience for clients across all product channels including consistency between Banking and Brokerage experiences. Our main focus areas include Trust, Identity & Security, Anti Money Laundering, Alert Management, Aggregators/3rd Party authorization management and digitization of paper-based processes.
The Sr. Digital Product Manager will typically be responsible for helping with execution of Client Access/Authentication related initiatives as well as managing the day to day for related products and services. In addition to Digital experience the ideal candidate will have Business Analyst, Project Management and Relationship Management skills.
Specific responsibilities of the Sr. Digital Product Manager include:
- Partnering across the organization to understand product/service demand for your product and related requirements
- Defining business requirements for project initiatives
- Working with Experience Design to document use cases and design wireframes
- Partnering with technology in both agile and waterfall environments to implement both large scale and small change
- Creating and executing business acceptance test plans and test scripts
- Interacting with project teams and management across line of business, technology and product strategy organizations
- Monitoring and maintaining control processes to ensure our digital experience is working properly and affording clients an optimized experience
- Partnering with fraud for mitigation on fraud scams and harvesting
- Researching and resolving customer issues with both short and long term solutions
- Working with Line of Business Stakeholders to define, manage and implement strategic initiatives
- Helping manage complex projects/digital products
- Proven effectiveness in fast-paced, demanding, client-driven environment
- Ability to plan and execute tactical actions as well as implement strategic objectives
- Excellent communication and writing skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management within the organization
- Experience with building requirements, use case documentation and knowledge of the development life-cycle
- Experience with creating/executing testing artifacts; test plans, test scripts and defect tracking
- Ability to work across our organization to drive consensus
- 3 + years digital experience or financial services
- Experience with either Product management, Technology or Design
- Agile Methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient PowerPoint, Excel with ability to learn internal systems
- Adapts quickly to change and can be effective in fast-paced environment
- Self-Starter, accountable and willing to work through ambiguity
- Reliable issue resolution and time management skills
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40