Executive Assistant - Financial Crimes
Bank of America
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Financial Crimes
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Our London office is based just a stone’s throw from the magnificent St. Paul’s Cathedral on bustling King Edward Street. Here you’ll find modern workspaces and a state-of-the-art auditorium space. In addition, we’re proud to host an onsite restaurant that shares our commitment to sustainability by providing delicious seasonal menus which have been created with the planet in mind. Make sure to take time for yourself and head up to our rooftop terrace and take in the spectacular views across London. Finally, your physical wellness is well-catered for with our onsite gym facilities and medical centre.
You will join a diverse global team with teammates located in the US, EMEA and APAC regions. The team is collaborative, highly supportive of one another, hold each other accountable and are eager to learn.
This job is responsible for providing diverse and confidential administrative support, including extensive calendar management. Key responsibilities include supporting management with administrative tasks, coordinating travel arrangements, processing expenses, gathering and reporting information relevant to/for the executive, and responding to incoming mail. Job expectations may include assisting with organizing in-person meetings and off-sites and managing different and conflicting objectives, projects, or activities in a responsive and personable manner.
- Provide general administrative support to the team and senior members of the team
- Be responsible for extensive calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Preparing meeting agendas, coordinating meeting participants (internal and external), and managing meeting reminders as needed. Follow up with meeting minutes where appropriate.
- Compose correspondence, create and modify documents/presentations using Microsoft Office.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience required of providing support at a Senior Level, ideally within the Banking industry.
- Proficient in all MS applications including Outlook, Advanced PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Good organization and planning skills, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- Experience in heavy calendar management.
- Experience in managing email/written communications.
- Commitment of quality standards with intelligence and creativity.
- Be able to problem solve and use own initiative.
- Able to confidently interface with senior stakeholders (internal/external).
Skills that will help:
- Event Planning
- Problem Solving
Benefits of working at Bank of America:
- Private healthcare for you and your family plus an annual health screen to help you manage your physical wellness with the option to purchase a screen for your partner
- Competitive pension plan, life assurance and group income protection cover if you become unable to work as a result of a disability or health reasons
- 20 days of back-up childcare including access to school holiday clubs and 20 days of back-up adult care per annum
- The ability to change your core benefits as well as the option of selecting a variety of flexible benefits to suit your personal circumstances including access to a wellbeing account, travel insurance, critical illness etc.
- Access to an emotional wellbeing helpline, mental health first aiders and virtual GP services.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for confidential support and help for everyday matters
- Ability to donate to charities of your choice directly through payroll and the bank will match your contribution
- Opportunity to access our Arts & Culture corporate membership program and receive discounted entry to some of the UK’s most iconic cultural institutions and exhibitions.
- Opportunity to give back to your community, develop new skills and work with new groups of people by volunteering in your local community.
Bank of America:
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, socio-economic background, responsibility for dependants or physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.