Senior Data Analyst
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for ensuring operational data is fit for purpose, defining controls, and monitoring processes are in adherence to enterprise data management standards. Key responsibilities include triaging and remediating data incidents, performing data analysis, training new users, and performing impact analysis stemming from data updates. Job expectations include helping in defining access and ownership of data by domain, conducting quality control, and overseeing data maintenance.
Backfill for GB and GM AML Data Governance role. Position will support governance of AML Data for critical Global Financial Crimes processes through council facilitating monitoring and coordination across responsible data management and technology organizations
• Ensures data is accurate, complete, and fit for performing data analyses through various testing procedures and data controls which help to identify business insights fit for purpose for a particular product set
• Develops and executes on Enterprise Data Management policies and standards, works across teams to ensure adherence, serves as a key point of contact for all topics related to data compliance, and manages operational elements of the (Enterprise Data Strategy Governance and Operations (EDSGO) relationship
• Manages data related incidents and identifies, communicates, and resolves or escalates issues as needed. Data inquiries include questions related to data issues, availability of data, and potential sourcing alternatives to inform
• Develops, manages, and executes on controls, ensuring tracking, monitoring, and resolution of any control breaches with data platform
• Partners with Business and Technology functions to drive the development of business and functional requirements documents and ensures strategic upstream resolution for data related incidents
• 4+ years experience in Data Analysis
• Issue Management
• Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines Management
• Data Collection and Entry
• Data Modeling
• Data Management
• Data Governance
• Data and Trend Analysis
• Data Quality Management
• Analytical Thinking
• Controls Management
• Regulatory Compliance
• Production Support
• Solution Design
• Business Acumen
• Knowledge of data management (data quality, metadata management, governance, etc.) and BI/data management tools and applications
• AML / Global Financial Crimes experience and/or working with AML/KYC data
• Strong ability to identify and assess risks, and facilitate solutioning
• Able to navigate the enterprise / source information across multiple functions
• Data analysis experience with moderate SQL or Oracle skills and/or Alteryx/similar
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.) experience and strong understanding of data relationships
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and experience in collaborating across different teams
• General knowledge of bank financial practices and policies
• Degree in business, computer science, related discipline or equivalent work experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40