Client Service Operations Team Lead
Bartlett Wealth Management
Client Service Operations is a newly created team within the Client Service Department at Bartlett Wealth Management. As Bartlett looks towards future growth and expansion, this team will be critical in ensuring operational success in all client related matters. Our relationships with our clients are one of most important aspects of what we do at Bartlett, and the client service operations team was created to help centralize and improve on many of the integral components of the client experience.
The Client Service Operations Team Lead is responsible for the overall success of critical functions such as client onboarding, new account setup, custodial relationship management, client gifts and donations, and much more. Another core responsibility of this role will be to act as the CRM administrator for the business, responsible for oversight and management of the CRM as well as ensuring that business requirements are being captured and translated into functionality within the CRM. This role will also assist with the oversight and management of office administrative functions such as reception and mail. As this is newly created position, there will be a great deal of opportunity to work with management to creatively design new processes and workflows that will lead to a more efficient and productive client service team.
What you'll be doing:
- Process new account paperwork.
- CRM administration.
- Client portal setup and maintenance.
- Process improvement.
- Workflow design and development.
- Assist with client presentation collateral.
- Process check scans to custodian.
- Assist with the design and development of new workflows.
- Handle client charitable outbound stock donations, including transfer of securities and gift letter notification.
- Handle inbound charitable gifts, including sale of securities and notification to charities.
- Process qualified charitable distributions (QCD), including gift/notification letters.
- Process contributions to Donor Advised Funds (DAF), including gift/notification letters.
- Send select monthly reports & statements to clients.
- Process delivery of quarterly appraisals to clients.
What you need:
- High School diploma. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with a financial services/wealth management firm is preferred. Specific experience in and knowledge of client service and operations is preferred.
- Strong aptitude and proficiency in technology solutions, including but not limited to, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Strong aptitude and experience working with wealth management systems is preferred. Systems include, but are not limited to, Addepar, Charles Schwab Advisor Services, and Fidelity Wealthscape.
- Experience working with Salesforce (or Practifi) CRM is preferred.
- Proficiency in digital document filing systems is a plus.
- Strong mathematical skills required to prepare and interpret account and financial summaries.
In addition, the ideal associate will:
- Be an independent, self-starter who:
- Asks questions, raises concerns and asks for help.
- Takes initiative and is intrinsically motivated and passionate about what we do.
- Is committed to their teammates and dedicated to our clients.
- Takes responsibility for the quality and accuracy of their work and their actions.
- Communicates effectively with a wide range of people in a professional manner using tact, courtesy and good judgement.
- Be process oriented, with experience in project and workflow management and process improvement.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects with strong organizational skills to determine priorities and manage time in a changing work environment.
- Have strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Be a collaborative team-player with the ability to work with and through others.
- Be highly flexible and open to change.
- Have the ability to be innovative and think creatively.
- Have strong mathematical aptitude.
- Be efficient in English grammar, vocabulary, spelling, and punctuation – oral and written.
What's in it for you:
- A Top Workplace winning culture built on teamwork, integrity, and diligence.
- Engaging work environment.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- A hybrid work schedule.
- Competitive salary and eligibility for annual firm profitability/individual performance incentive.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and the items listed below.
- 401(k) plan with match and profit-sharing contribution.
- Generous paid time off.
- Paid parental and medical leave.