Wealth Management Co-op Summer 2024 Semester
Bartlett Wealth Management
Bartlett manages over $8 billion in assets and has offices in three cities, with a total of 78 employees. Wealth management at Bartlett is a team approach to providing customized investment management and financial planning solutions for our clients.
The Wealth Management Co-op will support financial planning and investment efforts performing a variety of regular duties and projects. The role offers the opportunity to work closely with financial planning and investment management professionals and learn more about both the internal and client-facing sides of the wealth management business. The ideal associate will have an interest in pursuing a career in the investment advisory/wealth management industry.
Please note: This co-op opportunity is limited to University of Cincinnati students only at this time.
Financial Planning Duties:
- Collaborate with financial planners to assess financial situations and input information into eMoney software, including account statements and holdings.
- Organize and summarize living expense data from clients.
- Assist with eMoney support / connecting accounts.
- Track completion plan rate of each team member and provide analytics to aid results.
- Assist with Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)/ Inherited RMD tracking.
- Prepare client friendly financial reports.
- When appropriate, attend client meetings in a learning capacity.
- Participate on calls with outside mutual fund managers.
- Research and other miscellaneous projects.
- Coordinate and obtain information from call reports, review of prior plan, and acquire missing information and items needed from the client.
- Produce the corporate bond buy list two to three days per week.
- Update and maintain equity summary holding document.
- Assist wealth advisors with preparation of Strategic Asset Allocation Committee meeting materials.
- Assist Market Charts Committee to prepare investment and economic information for client meetings.
- Attend weekly Investment meetings, Acquiring and Retaining Clients meetings, Product Manager meetings, and other department or firm meetings in a learning capacity.
- Summarize and create weekly Investment meeting recap report to all advisor groups.
- Research and conduct due diligence of Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) holdings.