Logistics Account Representative
BM2 Freight Services
Logistics Account Representative – Corporate Office – Covington, KY
BM2 Freight Services, Inc is a full-service transportation solutions provider. We offer full-truckload (van, flatbed and refrigerated) freight, LTL freight, air/ocean imports and exports, intermodal, and expedited services all over the 48 states, Canada, and Mexico.
Our founding principles emphasize a high level of integrity and exceptional service, which distinguishes us from our competitors. Each member of our team takes a vested interest in the success of our customers with the knowledge that our success depends on theirs.
BM2 Freight Services, Inc.is searching for aFull-time Logistics Account Representativeto work at ourCorporate OfficeinCovington, KY. Logistics Account Representativeswill be expected to develop, maintain, and grow a book of business. Logistics Account Representatives are purely customer-facing and work closely with our Open Board Team to cover their customers' freight.
At BM2 Freight, our No. 1 investment is our employees. We are looking for a professional with strong communication and relationship-building skills who is interested in advancing their sales career with an award-winning, growing company.
Logistics Account Representative responsibilities:
- Prospecting & Relationship Building:Cold calling new customers and developing new relationships, maintaining customer satisfaction with current accounts, broadening new business from Business Development Manager to increase business footprint with a particular customer.
- Prioritize Team Workload:Work closely and diligently with your Carrier Sales Representative to prioritize your customers’ needs and ensure that they are fulfilled on a daily basis.
- Customer Outreach & Load Confirmation:Continually touch base with your customers in order to proactively maintain business and customer satisfaction.
- TMS Documentation:After TMS training, use it to document all customer interactions, issues, etc.
- Communication:Be in constant communication with your customers and Carrier Sales Representative
- Problem Solving:Be adaptable, knowledgeable, and resourceful in order to solve every customer issue you come across.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and negotiation skills.
- Experience with closing sales deals
- Previous freight sales experience preferred.
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving/ analytical skills, multitasking, and technological skills.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven experience with high call volume in a sales environment
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot various problems as they arise.
Why BM2 Freight?
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission (base salary dependent upon experience)
- Paid parking
- Mon. - Fri. 8 AM - 5 PM weekly schedule
- Free gym membership upon hire
- Updated, modern corporate office at riverfront location.
- Opportunities for advancement
- On-site pantry and restaurants
- Eligible for full health benefits after 30 days of employment (medical, dental, & vision)
- Eligible for 401k contribution after 90 days employment (with company matching program)
- 4 weeks paid maternity / paternity leave.