Logistics Sales Account Representative
BM2 Freight Services
BM2 Freight Services, Inc. is a full-service transportation solutions provider specializing in moving North American freight. We offer full-truckload (van, flatbed and refrigerated) freight, LTL freight, intermodal, and expedited services all over the 48 states andCanada.
Our founding principles emphasize a high level of integrity and exceptional service, which distinguishes us from our competitors. Each member of our team takes a vested interest in the success of our customers with the knowledge that our success depends on theirs.
BM2 Freight Services, Inc.is searching for afull-time Account Representativeto work at ourChicago OfficeinDes Plaines, IL. Account Representatives will be expected to develop, maintain, and grow accounts passed to them from our Business Development Managers. Account Representatives are purely customer-facing and work closely with the Carrier Sales Representative on their team to cover their customers' freight.
At BM2 Freight, employees are our No. 1 investment. We are looking for a professional with strong communication and relationship-building skills who is interested in advancing their sales career with an award-winning, growing company.
Account Representative responsibilities:
- Prospecting & Relationship Building:Cold calling new customers and developing new relationships, maintaining customer satisfaction with current accounts, broadening new business from Business Development Manager to increase business footprint with a particular customer
- Prioritize Team Workload:Work closely and diligently with your Carrier Sales Representative to prioritize your customers’ needs and ensure that they are filled on a daily basis
- Customer Outreach & Load Confirmation:Continually touch base with you customers in order to proactively maintain business and customer satisfaction
- TMS Documentation:After TMS training, use it to document all customer interactions, issues, etc.
- Communication:Be in constant communication with your customers and Carrier Sales Representative
- Problem Solving:Be adaptable, knowledgeable, and resourceful in order to solve every customer issue you come across
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Existing book of business preferred
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Experience with closing sales deals
- Previous sales experience
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving/ analytical skills, multitasking, and technological skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven experience with high call volume in a sales environment
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot various problems as they arise
Why BM2 Freight?
- Competitive base pay + commission and incentive pay
- Paid parking
- 7 AM - 5 PM weekly schedule
- Modern office setting witha team environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Eligible for full health benefits after 30 days of employment (medical, dental, & vision)
- Eligible for 401k contribution after 90 days of employment (with company matching program)