General Laborer/Field Technician
We might just have the job for you!!!
Seasonal Positions Only
Mosquito Squad is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy while protecting families from the risk of mosquito and tick-borne illnesses. Mosquito Squad is hiring full-time and part-time individuals to work in our general laborer technician positions. Full-time employees work four to five days per week. Laborers and mosquito technicians are responsible for duties including Performing treatments at approximately 15-20 locations per day.
Candidates must be able to work independently and carry a 50 lb. backpack.
General labor technicians will receive a competitive hourly rate and are eligible for an attractive year-end bonus. Individuals who are interested in starting their journey with Mosquito Squad must be at least 18 years of age.
• Politely and graciously greet client (if home) and explain day's procedure
• Apply Mosquito Squad 21-day Protective Barrier Treatment and other applications as trained
• Occasionally answer customer questions
• Complete all required forms accurately and on time
• Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition
• Assist in upgrading sales to current customers
• Effectively and graciously present information to clients in one-on-one and small group settings
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Team player
• Safe driving record and reliable transportation
• Carry up to 50-lb. backpack blower (typically weighs between 15 and 40 lbs), often through wooded or uneven terrain
• Perform duties safely and effectively in various weather conditions
• Pass drug screen test
• No experience necessary
• Paid training and onboarding
• Flexible schedule
We’re Mosquito Squad, protecting families locally and globally from the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes and ticks and always driven by
Passion. Service. Education. Giving.
As the inventor of the Protective Barrier Treatment in 2005, we approach every day with a passion to do our best in every capacity so our clients can enjoy their yards and outdoor spaces.
We strive to provide extraordinary service in every aspect of our client relationships, from the first time we answer their phone call to continually treating their property with the utmost respect.
We educate consumers on how to avoid mosquito and tick bites.
We impact the global community through giving and by helping raise funds to eliminate malaria in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More. While we fight annoying bites for our clients here at home, for many the fight against the bite is literally a matter of life and death.
Mosquito Squad offers best in class paid training and onboarding, flexible schedule, company trucks and state of the art sales/routing system to ensure your day is efficient. Join our Squad today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Squad Corporate.