Pool Maintenance & Repair Technician
We continue to grow and are seeking a solution-oriented and customer-focused Pool Maintenance and Repair Technician to join our team. This position is responsible for providing excellent on-site pool cleaning and pool maintenance services to each and every customer they are assigned. This includes following our proven pool cleaning methods and handling pool chemicals in a controlled and safe manner. This position is also responsible for diagnosing issues with the swimming pool equipment and providing solutions. This includes following our proven process for diagnosing issues, successfully communicating alternative solutions to the customer, completing the solution in an efficient manner and following all established protocols and sharing lessons learned with the rest of our team.
- Manage a swimming pool route that includes cleaning of swimming pools each week and manage a daily schedule of equipment repair tasks;
- The ability to manage a stocking of chemicals on the truck and properly adjust the water chemistry for each pool each week.
- Repair of pool pumps, heaters, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing, copper plumbing, and galvanized plumbing
- Knowledge of 110 volt and 220 volt electrical equipment (preferred, not required)
- The ability to manage an inventory of equipment on the truck and properly utilize and replenish the inventory when needed.
- The ability to utilize a smart phone for our Pool Ops mobile platform.
- The ability to spot opportunities outside of the repair call, such as upgrading other equipment or adding to the customer experience with other products.
• Licensed Texas (Appliance License); preferred, not required
• Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Write short, detailed correspondence
• Effectively and graciously present information to clients in one-on-one and small group settings
• Perform duties safely and effectively in various weather conditions
• Paid training and onboarding
• Flexible schedule
ASP is the nation’s largest and most trusted swimming pool cleaning franchise system with 257 locations across 20 states. Our experienced professionals service over 420,000, 000 gallons of water each week— always with reliable, friendly service and a flat, affordable rate.
We’re Mosquito Squad, protecting families locally and globally from the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes and ticks and always driven by
Passion. Service. Education. Giving.
As the inventor of the Protective Barrier Treatment in 2005, we approach every day with a passion to do our best in every capacity so our clients can enjoy their yards and outdoor spaces.
We strive to provide extraordinary service in every aspect of our client relationships, from the first time we answer their phone call to continually treating their property with the utmost respect.
We educate consumers on how to avoid mosquito and tick bites.
We impact the global community through giving and by helping raise funds to eliminate malaria in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More. While we fight annoying bites for our clients here at home, for many the fight against the bite is literally a matter of life and death.
Mosquito Squad offers best in class paid training and onboarding, flexible schedule, company trucks and state of the art sales/routing system to ensure your day is efficient. Join our Squad today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Squad Corporate.