Paid training will be provided. No experience needed. Hiring Immediately.
- Valid Driver's License
- Pass drug screen test and background check
- Safe driving record and reliable transportation
- Highly reliable/dependable to be at work as scheduled
- Follow route assignment and drive safely in assigned company truck
- Politely and graciously greet client (if home)
- Apply Mosquito Squad 21-day Protective Barrier Treatment and other applications as trained
- Notify client when complete and able to explain any unusual findings and answer questions
- Follow protocols for treating each property
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition
- Team player
- Carry 65lb backpack blower, often through wooded or uneven terrain in various weather conditions
- Prefer 21 and years and older
- No experience necessary
- Work outdoors
- Paid training
- Flexible schedule (typically 4 days a week)
We’re Mosquito Squad, protecting families locally and globally from the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes and ticks and always driven by
Passion. Service. Education. Giving.
As the inventor of the Protective Barrier Treatment in 2005, we approach every day with a passion to do our best in every capacity so our clients can enjoy their yards and outdoor spaces.
We strive to provide extraordinary service in every aspect of our client relationships, from the first time we answer their phone call to continually treating their property with the utmost respect.
We educate consumers on how to avoid mosquito and tick bites.
We impact the global community through giving and by helping raise funds to eliminate malaria in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More. While we fight annoying bites for our clients here at home, for many the fight against the bite is literally a matter of life and death.
Mosquito Squad offers best in class paid training and onboarding, flexible schedule, company trucks and state of the art sales/routing system to ensure your day is efficient. Join our Squad today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Squad Corporate.