FLEXIBLE HOURS! Do you love working hands-on and being outside? Are you a hard worker and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
If you're committed to providing the highest level of client service and like to do physical work, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will apply company product to residential and commercial landscaping according to schedule and as needed based on service requests. Training will be provided. No experience needed.
• Review daily route assignment and efficiently load truck
• Follow route assignment and drive safely
• Apply Mosquito Squad 21-day Protective Barrier Treatment and other applications as trained
• Complete all required forms accurately and on time
• Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition
• Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Write short, detailed correspondence
• Effectively and graciously present information to clients in one-on-one and small group settings
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Team player
• Safe driving record and reliable transportation
• Carry 60 lb backpack blower
• Perform duties safely and effectively in various weather conditions
• No experience necessary
Bonus given for staying through the season. $500.
Bonus given if you recommend and we hire new employees.
Flexible hours that work around your current job or school schedule.
We’re Mosquito Squad of Greater Saint Louis, and we have been protecting St. Louis families and pets from the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes and ticks for 11 years! We pride ourselves on providing superb customer service and and are driven by:
Passion. Service. Education. Giving.
As the inventor of the Protective Barrier Treatment in 2005, we approach every day with a passion to do our best in every capacity so our clients can enjoy their yards and outdoor spaces.
We strive to provide extraordinary service in every aspect of our client relationships, from the first time we answer their phone call to continually treating their property with the utmost respect.
We educate consumers on how to avoid mosquito and tick bites.
We impact the global community through giving and by helping raise funds to eliminate malaria in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More. While we fight annoying bites for our clients here at home, for many the fight against the bite is literally a matter of life and death.
Mosquito Squad offers best in class paid training and onboarding, flexible schedule, company trucks and state of the art sales/routing system to ensure your day is efficient. Join our Squad today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Squad Corporate.