Future Opening: Operations Manager
Working in a fast paced, fun environment the Mosquito Squad Operations Manager is responsible for the successful day to day operations of the business and managing a team of Pest Control Applicators. The Operations Manager is committed to and responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service, ensuring customer retention and managing costs. The Operations Manager accomplishes this by actively training existing employees, interviewing and hiring new employees, maintaining technology tools and tracking product inventory.
If you are driven by leading others, seeing the results of your efforts reflected in a monthly P&L and want to represent a stable, reputable brand, join the Mosquito Squad team!
• Meet or exceed client retention goals through efficient management of team expectations and day to day business execution
• Pest Control Applicator leadership and management to include: customer service best practices, how to apply 21-day Protective Barrier Treatment via IPM program, promote and follow safety procedures, insure all PPE is being worn, understand product label instructions and implement fleet management, scheduling and interviewing for new hires
• Office Staff leadership and management to include: customer service best practices, cohesive working relationships, leveraging technology tools and people skills to provide outstanding customer service, CRM management and upkeep
• Maintain fleet of vehicles ensuring: regular scheduled maintenance, cleanliness, accurate stocking requirements and key tracking
• Track, order and stock appropriate product and inventory to maintain cost goals and ensure minimum day to day needs are available
• Mix the product daily according to label and state guidelines and fill the trucks. Maintain equipment and make sure trucks are properly outfitted for the day.
• Provide timely reporting as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Outstanding and effective team leadership skills to include training and accountability of standards
• Demonstrate passion for excellent customer service
• Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
• Previous pest control business management (preferred but not required if experienced in managing a team)
• Ability to create and execute a daily/weekly/monthly organizational structure to achieve goals
• Ability to execute structure within franchise requirements
• Excellent ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain a positive attitude
• Knowledge of and desire to learn and leverage technology
• Be the subject matter expert on Mosquito Squad offerings and process
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 65 lbs
• Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• May be subject to an on-site drug test
We’re Mosquito Squad of Greater Saint Louis, and we have been protecting St. Louis families and pets from the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes and ticks for 11 years! We pride ourselves on providing superb customer service and and are driven by:
Passion. Service. Education. Giving.
As the inventor of the Protective Barrier Treatment in 2005, we approach every day with a passion to do our best in every capacity so our clients can enjoy their yards and outdoor spaces.
We strive to provide extraordinary service in every aspect of our client relationships, from the first time we answer their phone call to continually treating their property with the utmost respect.
We educate consumers on how to avoid mosquito and tick bites.
We impact the global community through giving and by helping raise funds to eliminate malaria in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More. While we fight annoying bites for our clients here at home, for many the fight against the bite is literally a matter of life and death.
Mosquito Squad offers best in class paid training and onboarding, flexible schedule, company trucks and state of the art sales/routing system to ensure your day is efficient. Join our Squad today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Squad Corporate.