- Communicate with office to confirm/understand the scope of work to be performed and the estimated length of time to complete all tasks.
- Sustains a work environment that builds positive professional relationships, accepts accountability, and demonstrates excellent customer service. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to completing entire scope of work.
- Properly use the equipment to clean exterior surfaces using the correct cleaning solution, takes precautions to protect surrounding areas, and rinses the solution from all exterior surfaces.
- Properly use the rotary surface cleaner to clean concrete, pavers, brick, and other hardscape surfaces.
- Properly uses airless sprayer and paint brushes to apply toner and protective sealant to exterior surfaces. Ensure proper coverage for all surfaces being protected with the goal of minimizing customer call backs/complaints. Should be very detail oriented and have a willingness to achieve the bests possible results.
- Install Low Voltage lighting systems for, walkways, driveways, decks, patios, docks and security outdoor home/business lighting. (all lighting is 110v plug in).
- Install and removal of Christmas and Holiday lighting for homes and businesses outside and inside during fall and winter time.
- Ability to clean inside and outside windows on homes, many homes may be 2-3 stories high
- Keep all equipment clean after each use.
- Operate company equipment in a safe manner, help maintain a clean and orderly work vehicle, notify Operations Manager of any equipment accidents, malfunctions, or damages.
- Promptly inform Crew Leader of any injury, issues/disputes with homeowner/Client, and damage to structures or company tools/equipment.
- Continually update job knowledge by participating in training, following all company polices, safety rules and procedures.
- Receive and implement verbal and/or written instructions from Operations Manager.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned, in an efficient and professional manner.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that positively benefits interaction with other team members and homeowners/clients.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Must be detailed oriented, able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good decision-making skills, with the ability to solve problems or challenges.
- Good comprehension and communication skills, with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through written and/or verbal communication.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and self-control.
- Positive attitude, trustworthy, high level personal integrity and honesty. Ability to make a good first impression by being well-groomed, having a pleasant disposition, and the ability to interact with various people in a professional manner.
- Ability to work autonomously and understands when it is necessary to have a superior involved in decision making.
- Self-motivated and dedicated to applying new knowledge to your job.
- Have reliable transportation and be available to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- High School degree or equivalent and/or
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a customer service related industry preferred, and
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and other pre-employment screening.
- Able to lift & carry items up to 75 lbs.
- Frequently and repetitively move the whole body to perform tasks such as, lifting, walking, carrying, pushing, pulling, and the handling of various materials.
- Stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Stoop, kneel, and crouch in awkward positions.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Willingness to work in varying climate conditions.
We’re Mosquito Squad, protecting families locally and globally from the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes and ticks and always driven by
Passion. Service. Education. Giving.
As the inventor of the Protective Barrier Treatment in 2005, we approach every day with a passion to do our best in every capacity so our clients can enjoy their yards and outdoor spaces.
We strive to provide extraordinary service in every aspect of our client relationships, from the first time we answer their phone call to continually treating their property with the utmost respect.
We educate consumers on how to avoid mosquito and tick bites.
We impact the global community through giving and by helping raise funds to eliminate malaria in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More. While we fight annoying bites for our clients here at home, for many the fight against the bite is literally a matter of life and death.
Mosquito Squad offers best in class paid training and onboarding, flexible schedule, company trucks and state of the art sales/routing system to ensure your day is efficient. Join our Squad today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Squad Corporate.