Commercial Pesticide Applicator
- Have commercial pesticide applicator certification/license to enable business to apply for a pesticide business license
- Provide expert advice to franchise business owner, field technicians and customers on outdoor pest control
- Train and supervise technicians according to federal, state and local regulations
- Provide expert outdoor pest control service to customers
- Maintain licensing requirements and proficiency to conduct Mosquito Joe services
- Ensure company is in compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Must Have Missouri Core & 7A Commercial Applicator License
- Pest control knowledge
- Valid driver’s license
- Safe driving record in professional setting
- Good customer service skills
- Detail oriented
View public job page
Add a candidate
Edit job budget
View cost and performance
We’re Mosquito Squad, protecting families locally and globally from the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes and ticks and always driven by
Passion. Service. Education. Giving.
As the inventor of the Protective Barrier Treatment in 2005, we approach every day with a passion to do our best in every capacity so our clients can enjoy their yards and outdoor spaces.
We strive to provide extraordinary service in every aspect of our client relationships, from the first time we answer their phone call to continually treating their property with the utmost respect.
We educate consumers on how to avoid mosquito and tick bites.
We impact the global community through giving and by helping raise funds to eliminate malaria in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More. While we fight annoying bites for our clients here at home, for many the fight against the bite is literally a matter of life and death.
Mosquito Squad offers best in class paid training and onboarding, flexible schedule, company trucks and state of the art sales/routing system to ensure your day is efficient. Join our Squad today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Squad Corporate.