Sales/Customer Service Agent
Mosquito Squad provides comprehensive, ongoing training in all of our products and service to ensure you can overcome customer objections. As an Inbound Sales Associate you will also be given access to our state of the art CRM software to keep details at hand. Additionally, managers/sales support provide real time sales coaching/feedback, weekly team huddles and ongoing training.
This is a seasonal role from April - August
Come Join our team!
• Promote and sell the full suite of Mosquito Squad services with a focus on the 21-day Protective Barrier Treatment
• Follow Mosquito Squad's structured sales process during inbound sales calls
• Demonstrate excellent listening skills, demonstrating empathy and understanding of customer needs
• Overcome customer objections
• Calling warm leads and prior year customers
• Follow-up and Close sales with new and former customers
• Complete required forms / update CRM client record
• Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
• Strong ability to overcome customer objections
• Able to manage rejection and continue to close sales
• Willingness and desire to follow a structured sales process
• Detail oriented in tracking customer information and sales progress
• Reliable transportation
• Ongoing training
• High Commission potential
• Excellent brand
We’re Mosquito Squad, protecting families locally and globally from the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes and ticks and always driven by
Passion. Service. Education. Giving.
As the inventor of the Protective Barrier Treatment in 2005, we approach every day with a passion to do our best in every capacity so our clients can enjoy their yards and outdoor spaces.
We strive to provide extraordinary service in every aspect of our client relationships, from the first time we answer their phone call to continually treating their property with the utmost respect.
We educate consumers on how to avoid mosquito and tick bites.
We impact the global community through giving and by helping raise funds to eliminate malaria in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More. While we fight annoying bites for our clients here at home, for many the fight against the bite is literally a matter of life and death.
Mosquito Squad offers best in class paid training and onboarding, flexible schedule, company trucks and state of the art sales/routing system to ensure your day is efficient. Join our Squad today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Squad Corporate.