- I understand that if I were to be offered a position with the Mosquito Squad I may be required to work some weekends or holidays. True or False?
- Are you willing to undergo a formal background check prior to employment?
- Are you able to pass a standard urine drug test? We do not test for THC.
- Is this statement true or false... I have had NO serious driving infractions in the past 3 years?
- Driver's License (Required)
- Review daily route assignment and efficiently load truck
- Follow route assignment and drive safely
- Politely and graciously greet client (if home) and explain day's procedure
- Apply Mosquito Squad 21-day Protective Barrier Treatment and other applications as trained
- Notify client when complete and expertly explain any unusual findings and answer questions
- Complete all required forms accurately and on time
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition
- Assist in upgrading sales to current customers
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Write short, detailed correspondence
- Effectively and graciously present information to clients in one-on-one and small group settings
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Team player
- Safe driving record and reliable transportation
- Carry 65lb backpack blower, often through wooded or uneven terrain
- Must be able to walk 5-10 miles per day in the heat of summer Perform duties safely and effectively in various weather conditions
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Work outdoors
- Paid training
- Flexible scheduling part time available
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus potential for all employees
We’re Mosquito Squad, protecting families locally and globally from the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes and ticks and always driven by
Passion. Service. Education. Giving.
As the inventor of the Protective Barrier Treatment in 2005, we approach every day with a passion to do our best in every capacity so our clients can enjoy their yards and outdoor spaces.
We strive to provide extraordinary service in every aspect of our client relationships, from the first time we answer their phone call to continually treating their property with the utmost respect.
We educate consumers on how to avoid mosquito and tick bites.
We impact the global community through giving and by helping raise funds to eliminate malaria in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More. While we fight annoying bites for our clients here at home, for many the fight against the bite is literally a matter of life and death.
Mosquito Squad offers best in class paid training and onboarding, flexible schedule, company trucks and state of the art sales/routing system to ensure your day is efficient. Join our Squad today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Squad Corporate.