- Supervise the day-to-day field operations of our organization while ensuring the quality of your team’s productivity and efficiency
- Assist in or supervise preparing vehicles and equipment for daily routes
- Ensure compliance with state regulations
- Keep warehouse orderly, including removal of product containers
- Ensure all protective clothing is being worn.
- Take responsibility for servicing pest routes when necessary primarily performing mosquito and tick control
- Act as a liaison with the owner/manager, aiding in the development of strategic plans for organizational growth
- Provide sales and phone support, including customer service
- Maintain equipment and fleet of vehicles.
- Assist the owner and Operations Manager in hiring, training and supervising employees
- Establish work schedules to work load. Supervise, train and motivate staff to achieve desired goals and service requirements
- Provide in-field training, coaching, supervision and monitoring of delivery of quality service to all customers by the company’s service professionals
- A friendly personality that is willing to follow a system
- A good phone presence and ability to communicate effectively in person
- Ability to follow a phone script to inform leads how our process works
- Ability to correctly document interactions with customers in our CRM system after provided training
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: standing, walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, reaching, handling, pushing, and pulling
We’re Mosquito Squad, protecting families locally and globally from the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes and ticks and always driven by
Passion. Service. Education. Giving.
As the inventor of the Protective Barrier Treatment in 2005, we approach every day with a passion to do our best in every capacity so our clients can enjoy their yards and outdoor spaces.
We strive to provide extraordinary service in every aspect of our client relationships, from the first time we answer their phone call to continually treating their property with the utmost respect.
We educate consumers on how to avoid mosquito and tick bites.
We impact the global community through giving and by helping raise funds to eliminate malaria in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More. While we fight annoying bites for our clients here at home, for many the fight against the bite is literally a matter of life and death.
Mosquito Squad offers best in class paid training and onboarding, flexible schedule, company trucks and state of the art sales/routing system to ensure your day is efficient. Join our Squad today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Squad Corporate.