General Labor Ride Along Assistant
If you're committed to being on-time, providing great service, and like to do physical work--this is a great opportunity for you to develop new skills that are highly sought after by many employers in the environmental services industry. We pay for TDA apprentice licensing and provide great training and uniforms. You will assist our mosquito/pest control technicians to complete their scheduled daily stops. You will ride in an air-conditioned company vehicle to our customers homes and help complete assigned services. All equipment and personal protective gear is provided. No experience needed.
- Help pest control technician complete daily route assignment
- Help driver-technician navigate to customers homes
- Politely and graciously greet client (if home) and explain day's procedure
- Apply Mosquito Squad Protective Barrier Treatment and other applications as trained
- Help maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition
- Work starts at 8 am sharp. End of day times vary (usually ends around 4-5 pm)
- Saturday hours are often available
- We pay "time and a half" for over 40 hours
- We direct deposit paychecks every Friday
- You must care about doing a good job
- Used to working outside in the heat or cold
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Team player
- Transportation to work
- Must be on-time for work (8:00 a.m.)
- Carry 65 pound backpack blower, often through wooded or uneven terrain
- Perform duties safely and effectively in various weather conditions
- No experience required!
- If you have pest control, mosquito control. or mosquito misting system experience we have opportunities for you!
- If you have a pest control license we have opportunities for you!
- Work Outdoors
- Paid training and onboarding
- Paid overtime
- Paid weekly
- Incentive programs
- Work for an employer who cares about your professional development
We’re Mosquito Squad, protecting families locally and globally from the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes and ticks and always driven by
Passion. Service. Education. Giving.
As the inventor of the Protective Barrier Treatment in 2005, we approach every day with a passion to do our best in every capacity so our clients can enjoy their yards and outdoor spaces.
We strive to provide extraordinary service in every aspect of our client relationships, from the first time we answer their phone call to continually treating their property with the utmost respect.
We educate consumers on how to avoid mosquito and tick bites.
We impact the global community through giving and by helping raise funds to eliminate malaria in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More. While we fight annoying bites for our clients here at home, for many the fight against the bite is literally a matter of life and death.
Mosquito Squad offers best in class paid training and onboarding, flexible schedule, company trucks and state of the art sales/routing system to ensure your day is efficient. Join our Squad today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Squad Corporate.