Join an award-winning marketing team! Schaefer, a nationally recognized structural engineering firm, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator. Collaborate directly with team members contributing to + leading all of Schaefer’s internal departments as well as external clients. Actively contribute as a key member of an innovative marketing department planning + executing campaigns led by the firm’s vision to lead the field. Joining Schaefer is joining a Best Firm to Work For that boasts an inclusive culture founded in empowered + engaged staff with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Work across multi-disciplinary departments to assist with timely preparation of proposals, presentations, qualifications packages, reports, brochures and a variety of promotional materials. Maintain professional brand standards for all proposal/marketing materials, assuring consistent use throughout the firm. Compile + maintain database of all company marketing/proposal information for ready access as needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Scope of work
- Prepare timely and accurate proposals, statements of qualifications + presentation request packages from clients + internal staff; maintain all relevant information including resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions + photographs
- Maintain project + client information in our CRM software system with accurate + timely data entry
- Assist + provide final branding review of PowerPoint presentations
- Plan + manage our social media presence on multiple platforms; use creative writing to accurately portray our brand voice
- Lead integral + recurring internal communications including newsletters and other firm + office-wide alerts
- Coordinate with suppliers + service providers for photography, purchases + employee apparel
- Coordinate equipment and/or exhibit arrangements for trade shows + conferences
Planning and execution
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan campaign strategies + ideas; project manage award-winning holiday campaign
- Cultivate + execute an editorial calendar with social media posts, relevant industry + pop culture observances, blog post topics, upcoming awards, community events, etc.
- Actively participate in professional societies + activities relative to the firm’s marketing efforts including the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS); build relationships with marketing teams at client firms
- Promote marketing vision to internal staff
- Partner + support technical staff as needed in marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field with 1+ year relevant experience, or 2+ years relevant A/E/C experience
- Proficient with CRM software and Microsoft Office products such as Word + PowerPoint
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines with quick turnarounds + multiple stakeholders
- People and architectural photography experience is a plus!
Benefits are comprehensive, affordable and flexible for each individual’s needs. Beginning on their first day at Schaefer, employees and their eligible families have access to:
- Flexible work hours + hybrid work
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Bonus eligibility
- Stock ownership eligibility