Sales Support Administrator
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity – Sales Support Administrator
Are you looking for a remote work opportunity? Are you wanting to work for a dynamic, fast-growing organization that is committed to excellence, integrity, and delivering exceptional products and services to their customers? Are you self-driven and highly organized with a focus on details and accuracy? If so, we would like to speak to you!
As the Sales Support Administrator for KLB Steel, you will provide support to the outside sales team while also performing activities to contribute to new business generation. You will enter, update, and maintaining information on leads, prospects, and sales opportunities.
This a full-time remote opportunity, offering competitive compensation and benefits!
We would prefer the successful candidate be within a 1-2 hour drive to our location in Cincinnati, but will consider candidates in the Central and Eastern time zones.
To be successful in this role you will be a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and organizational abilities.
Other requirements include:
- At least 1-3 years of sales or sales support experience within the flat rolled steel industry, preferred.
- Prior experience working in a remote work environment with little oversight.
- Experience with excel and ERP systems. Experience with PS Data a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, then please apply today and let’s start getting to know each other. Apply online today. Be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications, please.